Circuit Accounts Servants Confesses how the SCAM WORKS!!

by JT 158 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

thanks for the kind words folks. i just try to keep it real and call a spade a spade-

but one poster did raise a good point that needs to be addressed:

but..what about keeping things into perspective as far as the cost of the thing existing...even if the damn thing is all paid for, they still have maintenance, insurance, utilities, etc etc etc....and with the food service gone, I dont think it would make much sense that the costs would go down too much because people had to pay for the food and all the workers were volunteers

but..what about keeping things into perspective

###i agree let us do just that

as far as the cost of the thing existing...even if the damn thing is all paid for, they still have maintenance, insurance, utilities, etc etc etc....

### everyone knows that maintenance cost is in the LABOR not that SEAL that was put on the toilet

and all the labor is free in fact that typically is a bro who is a Contractor, electrian, plumber, handyman, etc who volunteers to go back over on a Monday after wards to do the little maintance, unless you are doing major ROOF work, Parking Lot work i hate to tell you changing a few burned out light bulbs don't get you to $12,000 a week

we are talking about $48,000 A MONTH

i hate to break the bad news but a typical assembly hall is

1.Well insulated,

2using the lastest in AC Heating

3.efficient chillers fior cooling

4. and they use those Floresent lights

and consider this

THE HALL IS 99% CLOSED DURING THE WEEK-- typicaly the only use is the Office area,

the main auditorium is not even in use- so no lights, no bathrooms , no sound equipment, none of that stuff is even in use-

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

and with the food service gone, I dont think it would make much sense that the costs would go down too much because people had to pay for the food and all the workers were volunteers

######## well the food was charged to you before you even got there to pay for it and if you came up short - most circuits for the most part have a STANDING AGREEMENT/UNDERSTANDING that any shortfall will be charged back to each LOCAL CONGO

bottom line is wt WILL GET THEIR DAMN MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• JT
    JT
    I work in investment real estate (both commercial and multi-family residential). I don't know about the rest of the country, but here in Seattle occupied commercial property (much more complicated than an assembly hall) costs about $6 per square foot per year to operate. Using this number a building 200 feet long and 75 feet wide would cost $90,000 a year to operate. That's less than $2000 per weekend. My number doesn't include mortgage (why should there be one? it's the society's building.) or taxes (should be tax exempt.) My number also includes janitorial service, its been a long time but I seem to remember an unpaid cleaning crew, and likely many other things the Watchtower gets for free.

From my view, these things are cash cows for the WTBS.

EXCELLENT POINT just think of a bank that can continue to send you a bill for that 1979 Ford Fairlane that was suppose to TAKE YOU TO ARMEGEDDON-- that you paid off in 1984- yep almost 20yrs of still billing you for the same car

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

End of an era bump.

• Octarine Prince
    Octarine Prince

This was one of the best "former insider" posts ever.

• milliemootoo
    milliemootoo

Wow, thanks for bringing that one up. Eye Opening!!!

• TopHat
    TopHat

So the WTS interest in YOU is NOT your spiritual welfare but what you can give to them from your bank account's.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Oooh, I love finding these old gems.

• yknot
    yknot

Makes me glad that as a girl with an UBM..... donating never really crossed my mind.

Our SM/TMS account report was always addressed to the 'Brothers' (as are DCs, CAs, and SADs) so I never paid much attention.

You mean WT cash doesn't grow on a special tree Jah has designated in a garden on one of the WT farms?

Thank you for bringing this thread back to the front burner.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I knew of a brother who was told by the CO to NOT tell the Assembly that the expenses had been covered when they had, but he did anyway.

• mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit