Trump Voters, Is This What You Voted For?

by Village Idiot 89 Replies latest social current

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

You have to understand Obama and Hillary's claim to fame was taken out Bin Laden and supposedly destroying Al Qaeda, this whole debacle showcased that they in fact did not, and that something much worse than Al-Qaeda was about to rise up, ISIS. It is a huge political slap in both of their faces, this is why it is such a provocative event for both sides.

• bohm
    bohm
    The drone makes no difference except that it was the only measure taken. That is the point, they sent a drone. It's not like they did anything else later on.

Sorry can we just get this straight:

You claimed Obama responded by sending an unarmed drone. I assume you are referring to the 10:00PM drone in the timeline. But the timeline does not state that Obama send the drone because he was only notified at around 11:00PM, in fact, the timeline says that the military send in the drone.

I am not saying you are wrong, I would just like to see some evidence of your claim.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I sent you the timeline. Obama administration sent the drone, is that better? My point is Obama did nothing, his administration did nothing. Sorry for the confusion it doesn't change what scum bags he and Hillary are.

The security team that did anything had to disobey orders to take action (according to them which I tend to believe)

• bohm
    bohm
    Obama administration sent the drone, is that better?

Obama administration -- I assume that would be senior WH team. But the timeline says that the military send the drone and the WH was notified after the drone was sent?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

At 10 the the military sent a drone that didn't get there for an hour in order to provide intelligence to the CIA about to get their asses attacked. Better? What is your point besides being a pain in the ass?

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

The OP was about Trump's administration's gross lack of security. Trump uses his unsecured phone for his daily tweets. The Secret Service tried to get him to use a more secure phone but he refuses to change his habits. Richard DeAgazio outed a man named "Rick" as the doomsday 'football' carrier. Trump had a conversation with others on a sensitive matter in a loud manner which could be overheard in the club’s dining room by members of the public.

My general point is that whatever the merits of Hillary Clinton's issues it was not justified by voting for an imbecile like Trump. There were third party candidates.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

He was meant to be a disruption of all parties, thats what you have, I am not saying those things are good but hopefully having a reality show start in office wakes people up to how shitty things have been. That's not saying he is better, that is saying people were fed up. There was one simple solution that would have avoided all this

bernie...

• bohm
    bohm

freemindfade:

What is your point besides being a pain in the ass?

Well, you did claim Obama responded by sending an unarmed drone and that seems to be false... sorry for being curious if that was actually true. If trying to figure out which claims are backed up by facts and which are not is "being an ass" I think I will bow out.

• just fine
    just fine

Hillary had her own security issues, as bad if not worse than the current President.

She gave away some secrets about the codes and timing during one debate. She also had the home server debacle and sent classified info on her personal blackberry, so she may not be the best comparison.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Come on now bohm you like being a pain in the ass , admit it, just a little, no? don't be like that. I don't mind it, ok I do a little, but I'm too chill to hold it against anyone lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit