Trump Voters, Is This What You Voted For?

by Village Idiot 89 Replies latest social current

• just fine
    just fine

Um, yeah, the right has been called Nazi, racist, homophobes for at least a year now. So I think the response is warranted.

i don't fear people who are different or better off than me. I do fear terrorist or people who want to kill me, kind of a survival strategy.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    that's not like them

Who is/are "them"? Please define "Them". Do you mean conservatives? And conservatives are made up of all kinds of people, gay, black, religious, non-religious, women, and on and on. Because I would assume you are lumping people like myself or Simon, or any other who are probably more left biased libertarians who are now considered right-wing conservatives because we are disturbed by people claiming to be "Liberal".

You know who I am afraid of (ideologically speaking)? The Yvetter Felarca's of America. They openly and violently are anti-free speech. If you listen to her speak she is what I would consider clinically deranged, and yet this is not a small ideology and it's actually dangerous to our principles and way of life.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Freemindfade,

And conservatives are made up of all kinds of people, gay, black, religious, non-religious, women, and on and on.

One should well know that gay and black Republicans are a very small minority in the Republican party so it is misleading to mention them as if they reflected the population in general.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    One should well know that gay and black Republicans are a very small minority in the Republican party so it is misleading to mention them as if they reflected the population in general.

I didn't say they are a majority. So what should I say? Conservatives are ALL white hetro-sexual males??? My point is we keep putting people in one of two boxes and its not that simple, you have small groups on each side that regardless of what goes on are Democrat or Republican, I think we have a lot more people drifting in the middle that have parts they pick or choose from each. Of the most threatening of the two radicals right now, I feel the radical left is more hell bent on taking away basic rights like free speech to sacrifice on the altar of the far left.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

Trump voters are either rich and want more tax breaks - or (the vast majority of them) are just stupid, gullible, misinformed, afraid of minorities, religious fanatics, or just bad people.

Voting for Trump was not like voting for Romney, or McCain, or Bush for that matter, it was a vote for a moronic narcissistic madman.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Trump voters are either rich and want more tax breaks - or (the vast majority of them) are just stupid, gullible, misinformed, afraid of minorities, religious fanatics, or just bad people.

aaaaaaaand there you have it... enjoy the continuing downward spiral of you political party because of this dipshittery

• Simon
    Simon

Well, if they dare tell people that they are conservative they get called names like "mediocre negro" and other racial abuse by the so-called, self-proclaiming "tolerant" left.

The democrats have done zero for the African American community for the least 30 years. It's about time some of them woke up and noticed that these people only come and visit when there's an election year.

• just fine
    just fine
    "Trump voters are either rich and want more tax breaks - or (the vast majority of them) are just stupid, gullible, misinformed, afraid of minorities, religious fanatics, or just bad people."

ttdtt- you're kidding right? If you believe that you are sadly misinformed. Many Trump supporters are of the working class that are sick of being ignored and disrespected at every turn.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I was hoping the was ironic satire too. But not sure. I have heard it said so many times seriously.

Here is a good question, how many trump voters would have ended up voting for Sanders if he hadn't been shafted by the DNC? Or how many more dems would have actually showed up and voted for Sanders if they didn't have to vote for hitlery (aka killary aka reptillary)

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

The vast majority of Trump voters/supporters are quite ignorant just like their now leader. None of the stupidity that transpires in the WH faces them in the least bit.

One cannot reason out of a position a person who has not been reasoned into it.

When HC called them a basket of deplorables, she spoke truth.

Only 3 1/2 weeks in. Enjoy!!!🤡

DY

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit