Trump Voters, Is This What You Voted For?

by Village Idiot 89 Replies latest social current

• bohm
    bohm

freemindfade:

Why did Obama not send any armed forces to fight or mount a rescue as the benghazi compound burned? He sent unarmed surveillance drones,

Interesting. Can you provide a link that shows when Obama send a surveillance drone?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    When HC called them a basket of deplorables, she spoke truth.
    The vast majority of Trump voters/supporters are quite ignorant just like their now leader

More gold, keep it coming, this is totally true and based on facts

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Interesting. Can you provide a link that shows when Obama send a surveillance drone?

What difference does "when" have to do with it??? Another one of your derailed arguments that makes no sense in the context of the discussion. When doesn't change the facts that:

1. The compounds were under protected
    2. The WhiteHouse response was more about protecting Obama and Clinton's political goals than saving American lives
    3. Volunteers had to step in to rescue Americans because the whitehouse wouldn't do dick
    4. Afterwards they continued lying to the public about it
    5. They also lied to the familes
    6. And they didn't carry out any sort of justice afterwards because the whole mess was a huge revelation of Hillary failing

I know you are smarter than that bohm, clearly you are trying to come up with some denial of the reality of what happened, its well documented from one end of the internet to the other.

• bohm
    bohm

Freemindfade:

I am just asking. You said that after the compound was attacked, Obama sends a surveillance drone. I am simply asking for your source for this claim as it seems to be the simplest claim to investigate.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

CBS news says it was sometime on or around 10:00PM.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/benghazi-timeline-how-the-attack-unfolded/

there are some discrepancies in timelines though. The CIA's version and the pentagon, not sure what CBS's source was

• bohm
    bohm

freemindfade: I don't get it. According to you Obama sends a drone at around 10:00PM. But according to the timeline you give the drone were send by the US military to provide surveillances at 10:00PM, senior white house staff is briefed at 10:30PM and Obama around 11:00PM.

So you are saying he was briefed on the incident before 10 and before main WH staff was notified and then send in the drone...?

Is there any evidence of this? I.e. that Obama send an unarmed drone? Did he send another drone sometimes after 11:00PM?

The timeline you provided as evidence seems to contradict your claim.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

Freemindfade: What I'm saying is not that blacks and gays do not exist in the Republican party but that they are a minority in proportion to their representation in the general population. In other words, there's a lower percentage of blacks and gays in the Republican party than outside of it.

Simon: It is other blacks that refer to black republicans as "coons".

And by they way, I am not a Democrat. I'm a Social Libertarian.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

The first compound was attacked before then, and it's irrelevant, the problem is not about what went on when it began, but as it went on and for weeks after. The lies went on for days afterwards.

Sept. 18: Obama is asked about the Benghazi attack on “The Late Show with David Letterman.” The president says, “Here’s what happened,” and begins discussing the impact of the anti-Muslim video. He then says, “Extremists and terrorists used this as an excuse to attack a variety of our embassies, including the consulate in Libya.” He also says, “As offensive as this video was and, obviously, we’ve denounced it and the United States government had nothing to do with it. That’s never an excuse for violence.”

The drone makes no difference except that it was the only measure taken. That is the point, they sent a drone. It's not like they did anything else later on.

Sometime around midnight, the State Department’s Operations Center sends an email to the White House, Pentagon, FBI and other government agencies that said Ansar al-Sharia has claimed credit for the attack on its Facebook and Twitter accounts. (The existence of the email was not disclosed until Reuters reported it on Oct. 24.)

Sometime around 5:00 Am Clinton sends an email to her daughter, Chelsea, that reads: “Two of our officers were killed in Benghazi by an al Qaeda-like group: The Ambassador, whom I handpicked and a young communications officer on temporary duty w a wife and two young children. Very hard day and I fear more of the same tomorrow.” (The email was discovered in 2015 by the House Select Committee on Benghazi. It is written to “Diane Reynolds,” which was Chelsea Clinton’s alias.)

Then later Clinton says "Some have sought to justify this vicious behavior, along with the protest that took place at our Embassy in Cairo yesterday, as a response to inflammatory material posted on the Internet. America’s commitment to religious tolerance goes back to the very beginning of our nation. But let me be clear — there is no justification for this, none." lie lie lie lie lie

• just fine
    just fine
    The vast majority of Trump voters/supporters are quite ignorant just like their now leader. None of the stupidity that transpires in the WH faces them in the least bit.

Substitute Watchtower for Trump and Governing Body for leader and we have your ideology - so who is ignorant? Still didn't vote did you?

• Simon
    Simon
    Simon: It is other blacks that refer to black republicans as "coons".

So?

Are you suggesting it's OK then?

Aren't the people doing it complete hypocrites? ... and they are on the left.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit