Oh Boy! Beards are "stumbling blocks" again ... from Stephen Lett

by freddo 96 Replies latest jw friends

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Beards and tight pants together constitute a disfellowshipping offense. ;^)

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

One of the signs for me that I was leaving the Watchtower corporation was I started growing a beard, as I no longer was concerned about approval of anybody inside the corporation. About a year or 2 latter I was gone.

I always thought the WT reasoning was bogus on the subject of men wearing beards. Their reasoning is very one sided mainly because they cherry pick scripture only to prove a point they already have and are not open to any opposing scripture or idea. These guys are hard core nitwits when it comes to reasoning ability especially when it comes to scripture, least some one bust their bubble of delusion which makes them in every sense, captives to a concept.

It should be no wonder that these guys are so fucking stupid that they could very well financially destroy the Watchtower with their utter delusional bull shit.

Nightmare stage of wishful thinking has got them in its head lights.

• Fred Franztone
    Fred Franztone
    Isn't beard a term for when a gay man has a girlfriend to cover up his homosexuality? Perhaps this is what they are referring to, as it's a common practice among JWs
  • SAHS
    SAHS

As “John Cedars” once said regarding beards: It’s a “control mechanism.” And he is spot on. After all, that’s how cults operate: control!

• Della Street
    Della Street

They have beards in other countries.

I'm stumbled.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    snugglebunny - "...a face full of gingery bum-fluff..."

And thank you for that mental image. :smirk:

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

Also it shows that the GB really don’t give a damn about the “flock” otherwise they would state outright on their website that there is nothing Biblically wrong with beards and having one doesn’t make you less of a Christian.

They just want to stick to their stuck-in-the-1950s attitudes and expose their conscience o everyone else.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

PE: I wonder what their stance is on women shaving their pubic hair?

I'm fond of a well-trimmed bush.

In the case of my wife, I actually do prefer the totally shaven look. She prefers it too.

Rub a Dub

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams
    • snugglebunny - "...a face full of gingery bum-fluff..."

And thank you for that mental image. :smirk:

Image result for big ginger beard

Gross

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Brokeback WT - "Nightmare stage of wishful thinking has got them in its head lights."

I remember thinking this the first time I'd read about the phenomenon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit