No more printing of WT and Awake in my country.. Shit just got real

by cognitivedizzy 121 Replies latest jw friends

• cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy

Update

The whole printery is shut down 40 bethelites from India printery either sent home or assigned as RP.. One of the couples sent home is a close acquaintance :(

A very trusted inside source says that they are contemplating selling the press machine but they can't send the proceeds to NY due to a govt regulation which is already discussed in lenght, I will post more when I get more information

So basically we are just to place tracts and if some person shows interest send him links if he does not have tab or internet publishers to take prints themselves and give it to the Interested ones

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField
    It makes you wonder, what will 2016 bring?
  • JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

LevelThePlayingField: "So that means the Chariot is parked in India!" (page 6)

Good one!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

This thread is further evidence that money....not love of man or neighbor...is the motivation behind the operations of the WTBTS!

Thank you Cognitivedizzy!

• the comet
    the comet

Ive been talking on Twitter with a uber jw from India the last few hours. Here's our conversation

@harrisonsamu: @(Im not going to post his Twitter handle) is it true you guys are not getting hard copies of the watchtower and awake? You'll have to print them out yourselves?

@redacted: @harrisonsamu No we r getting hard copies of watchtower and awake... Jehovah is providing us

@harrisonsamu: @redacted I heard starting in 2016 you won't in India anymore

@redacted: @harrisonsamu No!! There is nothing like that

maybe he hasn't gotten the news yet?

• username
    username
    slimboyfat11 hours ago
    Strange for a country to refuse money coming in. I can see Russia doing this for political reasons as they view JWs as a meddlesome Amercian organisation. But Indian/US relations are good. Why would they turn away good money coming into their economy?

Russia views it more than meddlesome. I think their words were "extremist" and I have to agree wholeheartedly. All the good descent caring folks are leaving in their droves, only to have the more fundamental, sociopaths stay because it benefits their agenda!
  • tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd
    Can anyone else verify this?
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Just a few weeks ago it was announced after the Sunday WT that the Awake and Watchtower were going to be cut down to bimonthly editions.

Should what's happening in India come to be all over the Earth, and when it's announced at the meetings worldwide, I wonder how the rank and file will absorb it. Surely the hard core ones will just quietly absorb it. I'm 100% sure of that.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

tim310rd - "The majority are Hindu. They see Christianity as invasive and maybe divisive."

Gosh; whatever could have given them that idea???

• kookie
    kookie

JW will just view it as a sign that they are closer to the end, even though the contradictions from the GB claim they need more KH.

JW will look for excuses on just about anything so they don't have to deal with those nagging doubts.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit