No more printing of WT and Awake in my country.. Shit just got real

by cognitivedizzy 121 Replies latest jw friends

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Just think in one country people go to prison for their WT dogma, little do they know that in another country the WT could care less.
  • Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower
    Charlie Russell went a step further - as I recall, he was quoted as saying something like this:
    That day seems to be close!
    "When the money runs out we'll know its time to stop the work!!!"

Well I think Chucky Russell understood economic way better than this batch of Corporate CEOs called the Governing Body. Chucky would have eventually phased out the prophet of god business and slowly reinvested his earnings into other ways to make money and keep the tax man away from his profit$$$s. But sadly the stress of it all killed him and a bunch of hacks took over who eventually degenerated to what we have today some shriveled up brained, brain dead Governing Body living in a dream world unable to cope with reality making stupid business decissions up the ass like crazy madmen.

• AzorAhai
    AzorAhai

Hi cognitivedizzy,

One of my family members is trapped inside this cult. I too am from India I have no (for want of a better word ) practical knowledge of JWs here. Any local news would be appreciated.

• wifibandit
    wifibandit
    Does anyone have a copy of this letter?
  • steve2
    steve2
    "This good news of the kingdom will be put on hold from time to time whilst funds are raised to allow it to resume being preached...."
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS. is trying to reform itself based on the realization of its false doctrines that were originally created to build up this organization.

What it is trying to do now is sustain itself financially so that it can survive now and the foreseeable future.

The eliminating some its publications which also involves eliminating its need for some printing facilities and the workers at those facilities is a part of that reformation..

In other words the WTS is trying to reform itself into position of financial fluidity and stabilization so that it can maintain the structured positions of most of its top positioned people that includes the GB members.

But of course this is being done quietly and discreetly so to not unbalance the devoted believers for that essentially is their supporting cash cow, sustaining their constant support through mental indoctrination is always redeemingly important.

• cognitivedizzy
    cognitivedizzy
    Latest update is that we will continue to use the reminder paper to print tracts once that is done..shop closed
  • Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Hi cognitive dizzy,

Any idea how much paper is left? So once the tracts are all out will it just be videos on tablets? There are so many poor people who don't have tech and reliable internet. How are they supposed to get the kingdom message?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Here's a novel thought. Since Botchtower says they're a charity, why don't they actually setup and run something charitable?

It may solve all these issues for them.

• defender of truth
    defender of truth

I have two things I am wondering here..

1) Is the organisation going to send some of that estimated 1 billion dollars from the Brooklyn HQ sale, in order to allow their brothers in India to keep distributing the magazines?

Especially after they requested that some Witnesses in the USA move back to India, to preach there?

“Everyone in the world will be taking a look at them,” said Tucker Reed, the president of the Downtown Brooklyn Partnership, a local development corporation. “The barrier to entry for a lot of those folks will be how high land values have gone. I’m sure they will fetch a very high sales price.”

Mr. Reed estimated the value of the three properties being marketed as “somewhere between $850 million to $1 billion.”

www.nytimes.com/2016/01/31/realestate/jehovahs-witnesses-brooklyn-headquarters-for-sale.html?referer=&_r=0

Indian elders, ministerial servants and regular pioneers are to be particularly encouraged “to consider whether their circumstances may allow them to return to India to assist with the preaching work.”

http://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/watchtower-urges-us-elders-to-ask-indian-nationals-to-consider-returning-to-india

2) When are they going to update the page on their website?

They should not be lying to the public. Once the website's statement is updated, we would have further evidence that this is true.

Tours

Monday to Friday8:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m., and 3:00 p.m.

Duration 1.5 hours

Highlights

Translates Bible literature into 18 Indic languages.

Prints publications in 24 Indic languages.

Ships literature within India and to nine other countries.

www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/offices/india/

p.s. After writing that first question, I watched the India branch report from last year:

http://tv.jw.org/#en/video/VODOurOrganization/pub-jwbrd_201510_4_VIDEO

He stated that they can't receive funds from other countries, so they have to rely on local funding.

Apparently, Jehovah was blessing the hard work of the Bethel brothers in 2015. (It was mentioned at the end that 377 brothers make up the 'Bethel family.)

So unless he has removed his blessing, it should all turn out just fine(!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit