VICKI BOER LETTER CAMPAIGN...QUICK & EASY...PLEASE PARTICIPATE!!!!

by expatbrit 102 Replies latest jw friends

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Well you fight fire with fire, I remember back in the 70's the society asked each baptised publisher to send letters to politicians regarding the persecution of the brothers in Malawi.

I can imagine that if indeed every publisher did send a letter to a politician, it would have had an some sort of impact. Offcourse we didn't have the Internet back then so information on the progress of this campaign was only available through the society, I'm sure all wasn't revealed as we well found out later in Ray Franz's book.

Anyway just a flashback of a bygone time.

This campaign is also about persecution, the persecution of 1 family standing up to a bully corporation worth millions of dollars, at last count the Canadian branch of The JW's was worth well in excess of $90,000,000.

Don't let them get away with this, keep the letters going you never know who may listen!

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

bttt

• shamus
    shamus

btt

• Gadget
    Gadget

bttt

• Dansk
    Dansk

BTTT

• Scully
    Scully

All right then...

The website has been updated this morning. It now includes the original protest letter, Gadget's tweaked version of the letter for politicians and journalists, the attachments (press release and article by Canadian Press) and the mailing list.

All of these items are available as links to Word Documents and pdf format files. Many thanks to iiz2cool for assisting with the conversion of the documents to pdf format!!

Thank you to everyone who is participating in this campaign.

Love, Scully

• waiting
    waiting

http://hometown.aol.ca/scullyxjw/vb-letters.html

This is the website Scully's referring to..............already been there.........already printed out.........and in the mail.

One thing I found - we know more people than we give ourselves credit for sometimes. WE need to write letters..but we can help others too.

• Talk to our family
    • Talk to our friends
    • Talk to our workmates

Let them know - and/or show them - what has happened to Vicki Boer through no fault of her own. Ask if they'd be willing to sign letters in protest?

If you're willing, print out the letters for them, even stamp the damned envelopes - have them sign them, and "pop them into the mail!" (scully).

I've now sent out FIVE complete sets as of yesterday.

JUST DO IT. - Nike

• Dansk
  • anglise
    anglise

Are these only being sent to media/politicions etc.

Would it be worth doing a mail shot to any elders that we might know?

Generally the R&F dont know what goes on at the top.

Anglise

• Gadget
    Gadget

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit