VICKI BOER LETTER CAMPAIGN...QUICK & EASY...PLEASE PARTICIPATE!!!!

by expatbrit 102 Replies latest jw friends

• avengers
    avengers

Here ya go.

Sirs,

Re. Victoria Boer

I am writing this letter to convey my outrage and disgust at the vindictive course of action you have engaged in with respect to Ms. Boer and her legal proceedings in the Ontario Superior Court.

By demanding an outrageous amount of legal fees from someone who proved in court that you were negligent in your handling of her sexual abuse case, you are going against every principle that you preach about so virtuously and so publicly.

The statement on your official website that your "top priority is to protect the victims" (Philip Brumley: Jehovah's Witnesses' Response To Inquiries On Child Abuse) is the height of hypocrisy. Ms. Boer is a victim of child sexual abuse. The Watch Tower Bible & Tract Society was held to be negligent and had damages awarded against it, yet your Organization still pursues and re-victimizes her mercilessly by demanding legal costs, payment of which would cause huge hardship and trauma to Ms. Boer and her family.

Far from protecting the victims of child abuse occurring within your Organization, you have shown that the Jehovah's Witness leaderships' only goal is to silence them, and destroy them financially should they try to obtain justice.

Your conduct is a disgrace to the Christianity you claim to practice. You may be certain that I will be very vocal in my local community to inform them how the Watch Tower Society crushes abuse victims whilst covering up for child molesters to protect the image of your "religion."

Yours truly,

• avengers
    avengers

didn't work. sorry.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Avengers,

Thank you!

Dansk

PS - I can't open the attachments, either!

PPS - Edited to add: I'M IN - YIPPEE. Letters on their way!!!!!!!!!!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Bump!

• Dansk
    Dansk

Bump! Bump!

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

bttt

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Ok BTTT

Just thought I'd add something here, and please don't anyone misunderstand my meaning.

I just noticed that 179 people viewed this post so far, and that's great the more that view it and read it the more people get to know what's going on. However, knowing what's going on is not enough, PLEASE take part in this letter campaign, it really isn't that hard to do, and doesn't take too long.

The more that participate, the more the politicians, Newspapers, and YEH maybe even the society will re-think trying to get this money from Vicki and her family.

So I appeal to your sense of fair play and compassion, take the time and send out the letters already prepared for you.

If you do nothing else for the remainder of the year do this one little thing,. ONE voice makes little noise, MANY voices together, someone just may hear, and do something about this injustice.

It works out to about 17 letters to post that's all, a few cents, a little time, a possible HUGE reward. It will make you feel really good inside you'll see, Just Do It, Pretty PLEEEEAAAASEEEEEEEE!

• Scully
    Scully

If anyone wishes to receive the instructions, etc by e-mail, please contact

[email protected]

Love, Scully

• Gadget
    Gadget
    I just noticed that 179 people viewed this post so far, and that's great the more that view it and read it the more people get to know what's going on. However, knowing what's going on is not enough, PLEASE take part in this letter campaign, it really isn't that hard to do, and doesn't take too long.

Hopefully most people will be like me. I viewed this early this morning and have been having my printer running ever since then. Its a bit slow...... I've sent about 20 so far, including to UK newspapers and Goverment officials asking them to challange Canada about this injustice. I also tweaked the letter a little depending on who was receiving it, one version for witnesses, one for mpp's, one for newspapers, etc.

• Aztec
    Aztec

"ONE voice makes little noise, MANY voices together, someone just may hear, and do something about this injustice."

Good point Gizmo! Let's make our voices heard! Thanks again Scully. Great job!

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit