VICKI BOER LETTER CAMPAIGN...QUICK & EASY...PLEASE PARTICIPATE!!!!

by expatbrit 102 Replies latest jw friends

• Gadget
    Gadget
    If I send this to all the local newspapers as a letter to the editor would they print it without my legit signature on it?

Some of the letters I see in newspapers have a note at the bottom saying that the persons name has been withheld. I think that the newspapers still need to have the name of the person writing it, but don't know if they are obliged to give it out if asked.

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

BUMP!

Great tweeks to the letters, btw.

Shotgun: Depends on the paper, I think. However, the greater the number of letters, the more chance of aroused interest, so please send 'em anyway!

E.

• waiting
    waiting
    If I send this to all the local newspapers as a letter to the editor would they print it without my legit signature on it?

In letter writing from xjw's in the past - please give a simple reason why you can't print your real name.............the WTBTS will df' or da' you -which means that you will lose your family, all jw friends, and a good chance of losing your job. Briefly explain disassociation in terms they can understand of a fundamental religion (being a Servant of Satan and viewed worse than a rapist/murderer.)

That way, there is a REASON for no signature.....which can help this situation, as it shows how low the WTBTS really is. (The real Servants of Satan)

THANKS TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED IN GETTING THIS SITE TOGETHER - it will make things so much easier for all of us.

As mentioned earlier.........We NEED to keep this thread active!

And I promise - my letters will go out TODAY!

waiting

• termite 35
    termite 35

Shotgun and Gadget; They will let you be anonymous as long as you include your address but specify that you want it to be printed as ' name and address withheld' - noone will be allowed to have access to your name.

• waiting
    waiting

) Print 15 copies of the letter and attachments . Sign the letters . This is important in order to have them read. 3) Send one copy of the letter and attachments to the Watchtower Society Headquarters in Georgetown, Ontario.

Sign the letters - it appears in THIS instance --------it is important to SIGN THE LETTERS, eh? I didn't realize the above question was referring to WT letters.

I've read that before when writing to the WTBTS. Even jw's are afraid to sign their letters much of the time, particularily sisters. But it's been said that the WT "in box" throws away unsigned letters a lot of times. Most likely some young kid.

Don't give 'em the chance...... Sign the letters!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

expat, scully and anyone else I'm missing:

Thanks for all your work. You've done a good thing.

• maybesbabies
    maybesbabies

Thanks to all who are working so hard on this! I'll be printing them from the library!

• Gadget
    Gadget

bttt

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Oh, I have already sent an email to the Lady's Home Journal last night. I don't know if she, the editor, is going to read it or not, but helped me vent out a little.

I'll check this out as soon as possible.

• Scully
    Scully

Just a bit of an update regarding formats:

Because a few people have experienced problems opening the Word Documents in the links on the page, we had the documents changed to .pdf format.

Please do let either expatbrit or myself know if you have further difficulties with the links.

Love, Scully

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit