VICKI BOER LETTER CAMPAIGN...QUICK & EASY...PLEASE PARTICIPATE!!!!

by expatbrit 102 Replies latest jw friends

• Seven
    Seven

Thank you Expie and Scully.

Re: headship--------->

seven

• pettygrudger
    pettygrudger

Well, I got the letter and sent it out under my name, hubby's name and 2 of my girlfriends that were fine with it - that's 4 from this arena.

• Scully
    Scully

OK, here's the deal...

I've fixed the webpage so that it has links to .pdf format documents (letter, attachments and mailing list) and Word documents of the same files.

Hopefully that will just about cover everyone's needs, so that I won't need to modify it further. (I have other kinds of mischief to make now!!)

Love, Scully

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

BTTT

Just remember for the .pdf files to work you'll need a program called ACROBAT Reader (for those that didn't know) get it here:

http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

Keep the letters going folks,

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

As you all know. Well some of you. I quit using this forum a while ago to detatch from some of the grief and sadness I was feeling.Rehashing old traumas etc. Don't want the depression to come back.

When I heard of this hateful vicious attack by the wbts on Vicki Boer I just had to come back for a shot at this.

I printed out 16 of the copies and will mail them tomorrow.

I read of the questions as to why the news papers and tv stations seem to never reply to this type of information.

I phoned a local tv station and asked them that question. The person I spoke to said he was not familiar with this situation, so I filled him in on what is going on. He gave me his name and asked me to send this information to him. I included a print out of the Love/Norris lawyers internet site and sent the batch to him. This station as of late has put some effort to investigate local situations and this resulted in the resigning of the local mayor and some felony charges.

Maybe-I hope- they will jump on to this band wagon. God I hope they do something with this. I will E mail this guy the information on Silentlambs next.

Wish me luck!!!

Some of you might want to try this thing for your selves.

Outoftheorg- of the stick it to em while we can class

• outnfree
    outnfree

BTTT

Thanks Scully and Expat! and Gadget!

and everyone who is participating!

Love,

out

• Gizmo
  • Gizmo
    Gizmo

outoftheorg

As you all know. Well some of you. I quit using this forum a while ago to detatch from some of the grief and sadness I was feeling.Rehashing old traumas etc. Don't want the depression to come back.

Ditto, haven't been here much of late, can't stand the bickering, but this is a worthy cause, NO THIS IS A RIGHTEOUS CAUSE.

WELL Done outoftheorg WAY TO GO!

• shera
    shera

Happy to say ,I mailed out all my copies today.Any idea how many people are doing this?

• bebu
    bebu

I have sent out letters as well, to Brooklyn and to national and local news. (Will they listen???)

I have let people on my email address list know about this, and also asked them to consider forwarding this information--the more who see this wolf, the better.

I'm going to keep tabs on the news over the next few days.

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit