VICKI BOER LETTER CAMPAIGN...QUICK & EASY...PLEASE PARTICIPATE!!!!

by expatbrit 102 Replies latest jw friends

• kls
    kls

I am on it .You guys never fail to amaze me. KLS

• Seven
    Seven

Scully,

&$#@$!* .pdf format :( It won't even allow me to print anything. I'm glad I got my original letters sent out before it was changed. I'll find somebody somewhere to mail the others if they will.

seven

• observador
    observador

Gadget,

your idea of adjusting the content of the letter was a good one. Thanks.

It doesn't make much sense to send the original one to other than the WT.

I would actually suggest Scully and Expatbrit to create a second letter with content similar to Gadget's and make it available on that page.

I'm sending my letters tomorrow. Good job everyone!

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Seven:

Scully informs me that if you send an email to [email protected] I can reply with the letter and attachments in Word file format.

If only she had informed me how I actually do that.

Well anyway, if you like send a mail, and I'll try and figure it out before sitting down with Scully for the seventeenth time and going through the bit in the Family Happiness book about how it's the men who should make the decisions.

Gadget: can we use your tweaked letter?

Expatbrit

• Scully
    Scully

expat:

You know what you can do with your headship.

Love, Scully

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Glen...Glen.....heeeeeeeeelp....meeeeeeee.........

Expatbrit

• Gadget
    Gadget

If it will help use it. And if theres anything else I can do just give me a call.

• shamus
    shamus

Thanks to Scully and Expatriat who spearheaded this action. I was very worried about nothing getting done about this disgusting organizations treatment of people. I owe you both big-time!

Please, please, please, everyone do this. If you do nothing else, please do this! This is one of the easiest things that you can do to help this cause out.

Let's get the word out! BTT!

• Gadget
    Gadget

bttt

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I've run out of ink for my printer, but will print these out and mail them as soon as I can find the ink. I looked for some at Wal-Mart yesterday but they were out.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit