VICKI BOER LETTER CAMPAIGN...QUICK & EASY...PLEASE PARTICIPATE!!!!

by expatbrit 102 Replies latest jw friends

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

bttt

It's a great thing you've done Scully and Expat, hope all here will take an active part in this.

Good for you Gadget :)

Hi Carrie, hope you're well, still as gorgeous as ever I see

• Aztec
    Aztec

(((Gizmo))) You're so sweet! I hope you're doing great as well!

" I also tweaked the letter a little depending on who was receiving it, one version for witnesses, one for mpp's, one for newspapers, etc."

Gadget, can you share your "tweaked" letter with us? I would really like to share this with the local media but the wording doesn't sound like it would resonate with them. The original letter, although awesome, (((Scully))), is pointedly directed at the dubs. I want to get it out to the media as much as possible!

~Aztec

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

I'm sending the letters off as written, I'm not bright enough to add or change anything, besides I liked the way it was worded, I just hope some of the people they're sent to, take action and do something.

• shera
    shera

I'm mailing them out today.

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

bttt

• Gizmo
    Gizmo

Goodnight all

bttt I'm beat off to bed

• Gadget
    Gadget

I sent the following letter to the Canadian Government officials:

Sirs,

Re. Victoria Boer

I am writing this letter to convey my outrage and disgust at the course of action that has occurred with respect to Ms. Boer and her legal proceedings in the Ontario Superior Court with the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society.

By demanding an outrageous amount of legal fees from someone who proved in court that they were negligent in their handling of her sexual abuse case, they are going against every principle of justice.

Ms. Boer is a victim of child sexual abuse. The Watch Tower Bible & Tract Society was held to be negligent and had damages awarded against it, yet they still pursue and re-victimize her mercilessly by demanding legal costs, payment of which would cause huge hardship and trauma to Ms. Boer and her family.

Far from protecting the victims of child abuse occurring within their Organization, they have shown that the Jehovah's Witness leaderships' only goal is to silence them, and destroy them financially should they try to obtain justice.

Their conduct is a disgrace to the Christianity they claim to practice. I appeal to you to do everything in your power to ensure that this judgement is overturned, and the necessary steps taken to ensure that this cannot occur again.

Yours truly

• Gadget
    Gadget

The letters I sent to the other places were basically the same apart from the last paragraph. In the letters to the media I asked them to share this information with their readers, and in the letters to the UK prime minister and other mp's I asked them to appeal to the Canadian Government that this injustice should not be allowed to occur.

• shotgun
    shotgun

Expatbrit, Scully...

If I send this to all the local newspapers as a letter to the editor would they print it without my legit signature on it?

If not Could I send you the addresses or e-mail addresses of the editors so that someone who is not worried about family upheavals could try to get it published?

I send tons of stuff anonomously but it never seems to make any press or even warrant a reply from any of them.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Well I still don't know that much about the story BUT !

Its a shame !!! the WTBS bastard lawyers doesn't work for free "for GOD" ???Does any victime have to pay the defense of those who made her a victime ???

WHAT IS THAT ??? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT !!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit