What is behind your choice of forum user name?

by stuckinarut2 116 Replies latest jw friends

• smiddy
    smiddy

I thought I would just use a reference to a common name that would throw people off the track if they were trying to identify me.

Hey I was a bit paranoid when I first joined up.

Hey chook your not an aussie that lived in melbourne are you ? Their was a kid in my school that had the nickname? chook

• Tallon
    Tallon

I wanted an obscure username. So I googled 'username generator' to see what suggestions it could come up with.

• snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

My old user name was somewhat pompous and didactic. Now that I've put on the new personality I'm a changed man.

• JeffT
    JeffT

It's my real name. When I joined the forum I'd been out a long time, and didn't care if anybody found me. For some reason I couldn't use all of my last name, so I just threw in the first letter. The picture is real too. I still hope to get published some day, I may want people to know who I am.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

Satan the devil rearranged.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

My username is a latin term meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding; Dare to Think for Yourself.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Mine was a nickname I had at school. I forget if I went to Harrow or Eton, but it was my name when I was there.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010
    Not a lot to say about mine; I just came up with it within a second of signing up. No deep meaning.
  • oppostate
    oppostate

Well my name is Tate Oppos.

Hah! Not really it is a jumble of opposed apostate😁

• adjusted knowledge
    adjusted knowledge

Mine is the word they used to explain new light. They weren't wrong it's just adjusted knowledge.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit