What is behind your choice of forum user name?

by stuckinarut2 116 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Just curious how we all think.

What prompted or influenced your choice of username for this forum?

There are some really amazing names, and it would be great to hear the stories behind them...

Mine was nothing fancy. I just felt "stuck in a rut too" along with so many others. It seemed impossible to break free of the life that revolved around everything JW.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Compound-complex is type of sentence.

As a writer and editor, I have to use variety and help other writers achieve that as well as clarity in employing simple, compound, and compound-complex sentences.

Beware of "loose sentences"!

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I never knew that CC!

Thanks for sharing!

• karter
    karter

Karter. I race go karts

• Chook
    Chook

All my childhood friends and school teachers called me Chook, even when I first went to KH the Jw girls from my school class only new my name as chook.

• tryingnow
    tryingnow

Mine is kind of an autobiographical description. I have decided to try to turn my life around to what I had hoped it might have been (yes, I am admitting something here). I will die trying, at least. Who knows, maybe there will actually be something I had once hoped for...?

• mentalclarity
    mentalclarity

I originally chose "mentalclearness" when I first left and started posting on this site 10 years ago. For some reason I was having issues signing back in with that username so I chose mentalclarity (I have a limited imagination..haha!)

It's a little ambitious- but just means I see things clearer now than before.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

What is behind your choice of forum user name?

It doesn`t stand out, blends into the scenery, keeps me under the radar...

Image result for OUTLAW reward poster

• stillin
    stillin

Outlaw, you will NEVER be under the radar!

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Darkknight757 was my Xbox live username. People who saw that name knew fear and pain. 😈

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit