What is behind your choice of forum user name?

by stuckinarut2 116 Replies latest jw friends

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho
    Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

@Half banana Stephen Lett's brain is the product of decomposing vegetation that had hate sex with a Fruit Loop.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Wow!
    The reasoning behind our forum names is great!

Love it.

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Name of my youtube channel.. almost..HowTheBibleWasMade

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

My Dad was born Vanderhoven. (Dutch... Vander = of the; hoven = courts. I am descended from a king, a lawyer or a jester...probably the latter. Seven is God`s number and I am destined for God`s heavenly courts. I Peter 1:4

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

At one point in my waking up process, my husband and I chartered a sailboat in the waters around Emerald Island in Florida for our anniversary. I took the helm for the entire week. One particularly gorgeous day on a challenging reach with winds gusting to 30 knots, I had the thought-- 'I wonder what life would be like if I never had to wear heels, nylons or dresses ever again-- just barefoot, in the sun, wearing shorts, no meetings, no Bible, no service. . .?' That was in late May. I sailed away on July 3 for good.

Never underestimate the power of time away from the Borg.

• burnedout
    burnedout

My user name describes my mental, emotional, and physical condition as a result of 40 years of indoctrination: born in, denied college, pioneered after high school, 10 years MS, 10 years Elder, nu-lite always moving the goal posts further and further away... ruined my physical health with alcohol, emotionally drained, wanting death.

I was completely BURNED OUT.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

a conversation about Kant

• Sorry
    Sorry

I constantly apologize for everything.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda
    The meaning of the name Wakanda is Possesses Magical Powers. The origin of the name Wakanda is Native American. This is the culture in which the name originated, or in the case of a word, the language.

Sioux.

I just liked it. It feels like I have magical powers as a Physically In Mentally Out person because the indoctrination tries to fool us that they/GeeHover would know of anyone thinking freely (apostate)! My covert activism also seems magical as no one suspects me. ;)

• KiwiBoy
    KiwiBoy

Burnt out!!! Ha Ha so true!!! Been there done that. I was in that position so long ago. I can relate so much. But that was a long time ago.....but have things changed???? NO they are the same. I have met so many who stayed thinking the end was near!!! Many now gone or disfellowshiped....What a wicked world they have created!!! Wake up and find freedom!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit