Satanic Ritual Abuse

by Big Tex 88 Replies latest members private

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

((((((((((( Big Tex))))))))))))

I wanted to just , when I read some of the post here. I know you know things about me and things said in chat with DR. Dave...... can't remember his name anymore,,,,,,,,,, I know I seemed to have run out of that site, not in a way to discredit anyone or the site,,,,,,,, I just got scared because I wasnt ready to hear the things I already knew.

I think that talking about and being in therapy for childhood abuse,,,,,,,,,,of all kinds........... is the way to go ,,,,,,,,,,,SilentLambs and Lambsroar are doing a great job of this. But I think you have to be ready to be in a place in your life that you can devote the healing time for yourself, the time to go thru the physical pain, emotional draining etc, that goes with deep therapy.

I know someone who is going thru it right now and it breaks my heart to hear them so tired , so confused and I know there is nothing i can do to help their painful journey but to be there to listen.

I admire so much all of you who have the courage to face the past , the truth and still make it thur. You are truly an inspiration .

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Big Tex;

You have good questions, and I don't pretend I have THE answers. You are however approaching these memories you have in a rational way as you're asking yourself the questions you should.

All the best

Talesin;

I was pretty sure you didn't mean the inoncent should be persecuted, it just wasn't that clear from your post.

All the best

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

I firmly believe SRA is a real beast out there destroying lives.

Manyh Many Many victims of SRA become Multiples to "escape" the torture.

To anyone here who has suffered SRA...My support to you in your struggle.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Yeru yeru yeru;

I firmly believe SRA is a real beast out there destroying lives.

Did you read ANY of this thread? You seem to be saying that despite the evidence to the contrary there is REAL Satanic Ritual Abuse (as distinct from shams), perhaps even believing it to be an organised conspiracy?

Even people WITH these memories seem to show more caution about asserting something is a fact when all they have are memories.

Don't you find your tendancy to grab hold of anything that validates your belief structure, even if there isn't hard evidence, a little wearing at time?

God knows I do!

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Dede, you're being very courageous yourself. You're facing up to some pretty painful and intense memories and resolving some issues. That takes guts. But you are right, everyone must move at their own speed. It took me 6 years of therapy, most of which I fought my therapist (I'm sure she hated me!).

I don't think you've run out on Lamb's Roar. It's an unusual site, in that most of our traffic are not posters but lurkers. Realize how difficult a topic it is to talk about, so most people will make one or two posts, or not at all. (In fact our traffic has been up 300% over the last 3 months). So the site looks slow when it really isn't. Rev and I hear from lurkers, so we post things with that in mind. Dr. Dave is cool, see you did remember his name.

I do think ritual abuse and satanic ritual abuse takes place. I think it is probably small groups that are self-contained and difficult to ferret out. As far as I know there has not been any quantitive studies done on this subject. But the damage abuse like this does to a child is devastating.

I say trust your gut and see where it leads you. What is more important than the data is how you feel about what you experienced or are remembering. Therapy doesn't change what happened, but it does change you feel about what happened. Subtle but important difference. And so the victim becomes a survivor.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Abbadon,

The reading I've done suggests that SRA is real. You'd be hard pressed to PROVE it doesn't exist. Are the cases few and far between...probably...is it "organized" not necissarily. Is it real...from my reading on the subject...it does happen...and again, a good number of multiples trace the problem back to SRA...EVERY case of DID (multilpe personality) that I've read about goes back to sexual trauma/abuse in early childhood....

Ab, after reading all the posts a second time I find absolutely nothing that would lead one to conclude there's no such thing as SRA. You're a strange bird.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Yeru:

You'd be hard pressed to PROVE it doesn't exist.

You know that something that doesn't exist can't be PROVED not to exist.

ABUSE exists. Is the hooror and fear felt by a child in an abuse situation where there are no satanic trappings? I donlt think so, not appreciably.

Does it make people feel more comfortable to think that child abuse is carried out by 'satanists' as distinct from normal people?

If it does make you feel more comfortable, then your feeling comfortable is dangerous

Everyone knows satansists are bad. Hell, it satanist equals child abuser and satanist does not equal church goer, then church goers don't abuse children!

Does it make sense why I say prevention and reduction of abuse are more important than labels like FMS and SRA?

Turning child abuse into something normally linked with Satanism and FMS and other contraversial disputed issues sidelines the REAL issue, which is ABUSE, and reduces people awareness that it's the people next door doing this kind of thing 99% of the time.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Abbadon,

Does it make you more comfortable to think that some whacked out Satanists aren't abusing children?

• waiting
    waiting
    EVERY case of DID (multilpe personality) that I've read about goes back to sexual trauma/abuse in early childhood.... - yeru

That finding is somewhat dated. It appears that other traumatic events can cause DID - such as invasive surgergy, etc. Some things can be just too much for some children. Some children can just be more creative in dealing with some grave traumas - a special gift.

Does it make people feel more comfortable to think that child abuse is carried out by 'satanists' as distinct from normal people? - Ab

I don't think Yeru ever stated that distinction. He just said 'satanists' existed and "Are the cases few and far between...probably...is it "organized" not necissarily."

Does it make you more comfortable to think that some whacked out Satanists aren't abusing children? - yeru

Well, yeah. We know that there is a religion which worships Satan. I personally am glad they aren't abusing children. We also know that there are smaller, whacko types of groups..........and there is no proof that even a high minority of those types of groups abuse children. And I'm personally glad of that too.

If y'all ain't careful, you could take this excellent thread and bring it down to the arena of a pissin' match. Please don't.

waiting

• talesin
    talesin
    Everyone knows satansists are bad. Hell, it satanist equals child abuser and satanist does not equal church goer, then church goers don't abuse children!

this is not true, may I quote my earlier comments?

these people are not Satan worshippers, they just operate under the guise of Satanism; from what I know most practicing occultists are not abusers. However, the posers use the rituals for terror tactics, and please don't kid yourself, this stuff really happens.

So I am not accusing people who worship Satan as a form of religion, or other 'occultists' of these crimes.

In fact and IMHO, most of the abusers claim to be CHRISTIAN and secretly use rituals to abuse children, therefore TRYING to place blame on Satanists, who are (to my knowledge) NOT the perpetrators.

Does it make sense why I say prevention and reduction of abuse are more important than labels like FMS and SRA?

Abaddon, I couldn't agree with you more. Prevention and reduction are important and key factors in ending the nightmare of child abuse.

Helping to validate survivors' memories and dispelling the myth that FMS is widespread is a vital part of this process. Who will speak out when they know they will be discounted as having FMS?

Establishing that SRA exists is also important - these people can be highly organized and their evil deeds need to be made public so that survivors are not afraid to come forward.

The unfortunate truth is that most of us don't want to believe that others can be so evil, therefore it's easier to dismiss SRA. As long as they operate in SECRET and NO ONE BELIEVES the survivors, they retain their power.

Turning child abuse into something normally linked with Satanism and FMS and other contraversial disputed issues sidelines the REAL issue, which is ABUSE, and reduces people awareness that it's the people next door doing this kind of thing 99% of the time.

I don't recall anyone saying that Child Abuse is 'normally linked with Satanism'. In fact, IMO most child abuse is NOT related to SRA.

However, it still exists, therefore, MUST be stamped out!

finally, to quote waiting,

If y'all ain't careful, you could take this excellent thread and bring it down to the arena of a pissin' match. Please don't.

I think I've stated my points clearly, I don't really have much more to say on this debate.

once again,

respectfully

tal

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit