Satanic Ritual Abuse

by Big Tex 88 Replies latest members private

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    In fact and IMHO, most of the abusers claim to be CHRISTIAN and secretly use rituals to abuse children, therefore TRYING to place blame on Satanists, who are (to my knowledge) NOT the perpetrators.

Good point talesin. That was the case in my situation.

Helping to validate survivors' memories and dispelling the myth that FMS is widespread is a vital part of this process. Who will speak out when they know they will be discounted as having FMS?

I think this is my biggest problem with FMS. The pendulum has swung too far in the other direction, and now repressed memories and extreme experiences are discounted with FMS being among the first words cautioned. I think it is a bigger mistake to pressure a victim with FMS as all that will do is shut them up. What happened is not nearly as important as how it made them feel. Names, dates and events are important and need to be cataloged but if we put victims down by saying their story is so fantastic that it must be a false memory, all we are doing is hindering their recovery.

I don't think anyone can say how widespread SRA/RA is, but for now I think it is more important for victims to validate their feelings and say what they remember. Focusing on recovery should be the goal rather than trying to prove the existence of satanic cults.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    for now I think it is more important for victims to validate their feelings and say what they remember. Focusing on recovery should be the goal rather than trying to prove the existence of satanic cults.

Exactly

• talesin
    talesin
    Focusing on recovery should be the goal rather than trying to prove the existence of satanic cults.

At the risk of sounding dogmatic, stubborn, opinionated and generally argumentative,

I agree in principle, especially for those in active recovery, however,

what about the children and adults being victimized AS WE SPEAK? If no one believes this is happening, they will continue to operate in secret and will NEVER GO AWAY.

... just a thought.

tal

(i'm shutting up .... NOW .... promise! )

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Well, I wouldn't say it doesn't happen. Here's a recent one (Sept. 17) entitled "Man convicted in Satanic sexual assault ritual"

http://www.local6.com/news/2485964/detail.html

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Talesin

Good point. Knowing it exists and doing something about it - different things.

How to stop it. Quite frankly I haven't got a clue

All the people I knew who were victims were in families that got them involved.

The only thing I can sort of think of is that it is like preventing all child abuse. Until enough people have grown up and learned to stop the cycle of abuse it will just continue.

Major problem and I think we are only scratching the surface by providing the counseling for those who need it

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Oh I agree absolutely talesin. I was speaking only to those in recovery. For those children and adults who come forward the first time, or even as we speak are being abused, that is another matter. Belief is important at that stage. BTW, don't YOU keep quiet now! You're contributing a lot to this discussion.

Thanks for the link Kenneson. I think it takes many forms and sometimes people get hung up on the terminology or try slotting every experience into one pigeon hole.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

What I am trying to warn against (maybe not too clearly!!) is if we allow a small group of offenders to dominate the public perception we aid the larger group of offenders.

Because SRA is an area of dispute, it will actually risk making people associate the disputed level of frequency of SRA with the sadly indisputable level of other child abuse.

But I agree, I think this has been a good conversation and should end that way.

• mcano420@yahoo.com
    [email protected]

Well Big Tex Satanic worships do take place. there are many followers of satan just as there are of god. If your father was run out good chances are your father was doing freemasonary meetings to many which do appear to be demonic and unholy. So it does make sense why he was run out. Now I will not go as far as to say your father was doing Satanic worships but one thing you did say that made me really wonder was the fact that your father never quit the free masons. If he is in good standing in the congregation... ???? very revealing goes to show many how twisted and corrupt the JW organization is and how it is a system of control.

• eclipse
    eclipse

mcano, Why are you dredging up threads from 2003?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit