Satanic Ritual Abuse

by Big Tex 88 Replies latest members private

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

FBI profilers say that there are least 50 serial killers running around among us at any given time. People who maim, torture, and cold-bloodedly take someone else's life for the sheer joy of it (to them). The Jeffrey Dalmers, the John Wayne Gacys, the Richard Ramirezes. For the pure joy of being in control and playing God. I would venture to say about 50% of these killers are "organized" ritualistic killers. For every one of these serial killers who kill without conscience, there are probably another 100-200 who sadistically brutalize children for the sheer pleasure of it. They're sick, and they are mentally and morally deficient. And for each of *those*, there are hundreds more who use brute force to attain some desired goal or behavior. The domestic violence stats bear this claim out.

How hard can it be to believe that a portion of these persons combine this violence with some ritualistic involvement with the black arts in which innocence and purity are necessary for some goals? I don't find that hard at all to believe at all. There are thousands of web sites devoted primarily to the study of black occult practices. Sure, it doesn't mean that they are practicing sacrifices or killing babies or anything... but I wouldn't put it past some of them. Just my two cents...

CG

• Nordic
    Nordic

To Big Tex

Thanks for sharing your story, that was very brave done, and I believe you.

I have talked with 4 girls born in the JW faith, that had repressed SRA.

And it was done by JW men.

The edvidence is hard to find because the abuse happened many years ago.

Nordic

• wednesday
    wednesday

note. on the news last night, a couple form this area is indited and are being held in iowa, for running a religious cult abuse . They are supposed to have gotten children for the religion and part of the rite of passage was having sex with adults. Hope i can find the article about it. I heard it , though.

• Special K
    Special K

so

SRA....Satanic Ritual Abuse

RA...Ritual Abuse..

BUT what is? FMS??

Sorry, I don't know the abbreviations...

Interesting topic...a little scary... so thanks for watching how you word things.

sincerely

Special k

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

You got it sphere

FMS = False Memory Syndrome

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Interesting. I *know* when I was abused. I know who did it, when they did it, how they did it, and Who did it. I wasn't believed. I never forgot that. It was all written into my history. I know when it happened, and who did it.

cg

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

CG

Do you have any feelings surrounding this blip of memory? Very often victims will suppress parts of the experience and they pop up later. Do you think this blip is part of a previous memory you have? Or do you think this is a brand new event? Is there anything else to this blip?

I don't wonder you think about it a lot. That is a pretty intense image. Be careful with yourself, oftentimes some pretty big feelings come up with the images. If you need to, please feel free to PM me.

Wednesday

Thanks for the info on the offenders. I hadn't heard this. Was it is the Morning News? Interesting.

• Skeptic
    Skeptic

I am very familiar with SRA. It is part of the reason I am not "normal", as discussed in another thread.

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

((((((((((((Tex and Nina)))))))))))))

Much love and many hugs to you both. Your strength never ceases to amaze me. I truly hope that sharing this will help in your healing process. It's obvious that you've already helped others with it by giving them a place to gain some validation themselves.

XW

• talesin
    talesin

{{{Skeptic}}}

t

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit