I need advice quick...and a hug.

by dmouse 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Dmouse -

What's happening? I hope you and your children are OK.

Fe2O3Girl

• marriedtodamob
    marriedtodamob

(((((((Dean)))))) BUMP... please update us!!!

• dmouse
    dmouse

I'm afraid I daren't update anyone at present. I've been advised not to (and I think it's good advice) in case someone I know is lurking and tips my wife off about what's going through my mind.

All I can say at the minute is that things haven't changed much (I'm still on an airbed in the dining room) and in our last, er, conversation, my wife said that 'religion' was not an issue with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are also going to a RELATE counselor (marriage guidence) sometime next month- so will see what transpires there and let the board know then.

Thanks everyone for all your support.

Dean.

• Dansk
    Dansk

Dean,

I've just come across this thread and I'm deeply sorry that you are being subjected to such animosity from your wife. She says the marriage is over and uses your children as emotional blackmail. Happily, it seems to me that your two older children at least are wise enough to realise what is happening. It is probably more difficult for your youngest child.

Here's the biggest hug I can muster (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUG)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and I know things will work out for you. Do you actually still love your wife? There's nothing wrong if you do, but if her love for you genuinely has gone then you're better off going your separate ways. Not easy with the children, I know, but they're obviously intelligent and can see what is going on.

Thinking of you.

Dansk

• Panda
    Panda

dmouse, Thanks for keeping in touch. There will be time enough later to get the whole story. Just think how much this struggle will show your kids about your honesty. You seem to be able to keep yourself together. My hope for you is to carry as little of this pain forward as possible. Panda

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

DM:
    You remain often in my thoughts, pal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit