I need advice quick...and a hug.

by dmouse 95 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

She has also abandonded you absent ANY legal writ to do so.

Get an attorney NOW if you have to borrow the money.

This is going to get worse before it gets better. What state do you live in? If she and the children do not show back up by in the morning, report that they have been abducted. Play this as a no-nonsense case of chiild abuction by a religious cult know for child sexual abuse. When you do get your children back, have them examined for abuse right away by their doctor. Demonstrate that this is a serious concern from the get go.

Get in touch with me via PM. I want to help.

Francois

• Prudence
    Prudence

((((dmouse))))

Sorry, that you have to go though this nightmare. I think you have gotten some real good advice so far. I don't have anything to add to the mix. My thoughts are with you and I wish you the best possible outcome.

Pru

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Jason:
    You've got mail.

Francois:
    He's in Britain. Good advice, though.

Dean:Hope you're hanging in there, buddy.

• JH
    JH

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Dean,

Sorry you and the children are going through this nightmare. Hope all turns out well. See a lawyer real soon. The W.T. Society has managed to break up a lot of families. Here's another attempt.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Dean,

Sorry you and the children are going through this nightmare. Hope all turns out well. See a lawyer real soon. The W.T. Society has managed to break up a lot of families. Here's another attempt.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

((((((dmouse))))))

• Panda
    Panda

Dean, I am relieved you're getting counsel and representation. Please remember to give the lawyer and counselor the WTS child custody brochure. They don't know how underhanded the WTS legal is and the lies they'll tell.

Hugs from Panda

• gcc2k
    gcc2k

Dmouse, this topic saddens me greatly, mainly because it's the culimination of many of my own fears (and I'm sure those of others here).

I have absolutely no advice to offer (you're received plenty of that already) but you are in my thoughts.

• kgfreeperson
    kgfreeperson

Hoping things are going well (well, as well as can be expected!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit