US anti-abortionist faces execution

by ignored_one 217 Replies latest social current

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim
    That's your opinion.

No, it's a medical fact.

Yeru-
    if it's ok for a woman to "choose" to kill her baby while in the womb...why not extend that "choice" to outside the womb.

For obvious reasons.

Is a seed a tree? Is a germinated seed a tree?

Does that "germinated seed" have it's own heart, brain and eyes fingers and toes...does it beigin to move within just a few weeks...respond to light and sound...and pain.

There's a hell of a big difference between a tree and a baby...and this is part of the problem on the pro-abort side of the issue....that you would even think to compare a baby to a germinated tree. Big HUGE ass difference. Jesus said you're either with me or against me...if you're not pro-life you're in favor of allowing abortions...which makes you pro abortion.

• Aztec
    Aztec

I am not even going to reply to you until you stop saying asinine things like "on the pro-abort side of the issue". There is no such thing as a pro-abortion group. Please get a clue!

~Aztec

PS you aren't answering her question. She asked if a seed was a tree. You replied that a seed doesn't have a heart, brain, eyes and toes. Way to avoid the issue...

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    Now the question: Would you feel that someone who felt compelled to stop the immediate murder of these innocent little sub-one-yr-olds would be justified in using any manner necessary?

Buster I would say that it justifys any means possible I'm not willing to kill anyone outside of the law. My means for stopping abortion, used as birth control, would be to limit legally the availability of abortion for such uses. You made a huge jump in logic in my view.

What's wrong with my picture?

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I mispoke there, I meat to say does NOT justify any means possible.

• Aztec
    Aztec

"What's wrong with my picture?"

Nothing is wrong with your picture but, you look as naive as you sound. Go ahead and smack me. I deserve it...LOL!

~Aztec

• shamus
    shamus

I am not going to get into this argument, but this guy has already been executed today.

BTW, I believe in the right to choose. I have thrown my conscience on enough people to last a lifetime.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

So I look and sound naive, if I were to agree with you then I suppose I'd be wise, right?

surrrrre

• Aztec
    Aztec

"if I were to agree with you then I suppose I'd be wise, right?" No, not really. Alot of people who agree with me on various issues are not all that bright. You just strike me as young and naive. I was that way until I'd lived a little. I'm really not that much older than you but, I have lived alot since I was your age and, I have learned alot. I did not say that what you said was stupid, just naive. I didn't say what I said out of spite. Only someone who was young and naive would say something like you just said. Believe me, I've said similar things in the past.

~Aztec

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Aztec regardless of calling me naive or stupid your intent was to be insulting and I'll take it that way. It doesn't mean anything to me if I am insulted by you since we aren't friends . But I'm not so naive as to not understand your intent.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

People crying hallelujah
    While the bullet leaves the gun
    People falling, falling, falling
    And I don`t know where they`re falling from
    Unloved... unloved... unloved... unloved

Hoping that the kindness will lead us
    Past the blindnes and
    Not another living soul
    Will ever have to feel
    Unloved... unloved... unloved... unloved
    Unloved... unloved

The best way to make sure that no one has to die unloved, is to make sure no one is born unloved. If you aren't going to be there for the baby, don't ask the baby to be born unloved. Save the baby you will care for, love and provide for, and stf up about the rest, cuz you aren't really their friend or advocate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit