US anti-abortionist faces execution

by ignored_one 217 Replies latest social current

• Valis
    Valis

Yiz, you obviously have had little experience with women. Do you think most women would tollerate the kind of language you choose? Women and men responsible for insemination cannot take care of the child many times and unless you work for the vatican you are a fool if you don''t see this. You of all people are very lucky to have had someone who didn't want to give you to more caring people when your disablility was apparent. It is a sad thing that abortion happens, but it is a reality that we cannot escape, and your verbiage just hurts people's feelings. The Catholics would have you believe it is an offense against god, but I don't remember god ever helping out single mothers or helping poor families with more kids than they could afford. Like the brother who finally got a vasectomy after 8 kids...well, guess what, it didn't work and he had another....you can thank Jehovah for looking out for the family unit as a whole when they are barely making it and living on a shoestring. What a crock of shit that the self righteous among us would even try to guilt people or use such language amongst friends...piss off!

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• proplog2
    proplog2

Stinky Pants:

People in prison for murder should not be given association with other prisoners. There are ways to prevent murderers from killing others short of killing them.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

I just wanted to thank Yiz for ignoring everything I said. I guess if I was as cute as Tink, he would've responded.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound

Yiz Said:
    "the pro butchers wants the right to kill their babies because they're considered incovenient"

Do everyone a favor, and go get yourself a hooker, because you can't be getting laid with that mouth.

• jelly
    jelly

If killing 'incovenient' people was legal I would go on a three day rampage.

Terry

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

SP, he must not be aware that you're far more beautiful than me. your opinions must've sounded too intelligent to be coming from a cute girl. after all, cute girls can't have their opinions taken seriously for what they are.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Tink-

I think he couldn't handle both of us. . what man could?

Jelly-

Weird because even if killing inconvient people was legal, I wouldn't. It's sad that law is the only thing that keeps you from murdering people.

• jelly
    jelly

or it could have been a joke

• Panda
    Panda

Yeru and anyone else who cares to know, the combination of egg and sperm does not create a human life. Nope, for several generations of cell division these are called stem cells. Stem cells can become any cells and grow to be anything. They are so effective that if you implant stem cells into say human heart cells they become human heart cells. You get the picture --- there is no person there, there is the possibility of human life but until you get past that 12th generation of cell division those stem cells can become anything. It is their environment which causes the reproduction of whatever you want (check out Matt Ridley's work) Also a recent Discovery Science Times show (maybe last week had some up to the minute indepth information.) The whole stem cell research has been put on hold because of moral questions. This reminds me of the way JWS viewed organ transplants.

Mainly lets all take a trip to the wards of screaming addicted crack babies, or those with alcohol fetal syndrome or even better those babies born w/ aids. In SanAntonio the Sisters of Divine Providence run an orphanage hospital for these aids babies. My friend Barbara (xJW) worked there writing grants and sometimes relieving the sisters and baby sitting the nuns "kids". The pediatritian who volunteers her time knows that the kids are suffering and dying painful deaths. Some children must be constantly medicated for pain ... nice life huh? Then at least this group of anti-abortion women are "putting their money where their mouth is" ie., they will devote their entire lives to care for these children. Any of you anti-abortion folks ready to donate every dollar you make and every minute of everyday to take care of these babies? Better yet shouldn't you be doing this already?

Anyway this pro/con thing will never end. No matter how hard we try, our patriarchal society will continue to believe they hold sway over women's reproduction OH! HEY, WAIT A MINUTE --- THAT WAS SOMETHING MARGARET SANGER SAID ---- WE NOW HAVE A CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT WHICH GIVES WOMEN THE RIGHT OF CHOICE --- OH YEAH REMEMBER THAT THE CONSTITUTION OF THE US? Which BTW was written by mostly Unitarians. Who BTW decided to leave things like slavery and voting rights for the next generation to fight over. They didn't even write laws about abortion even though abortions have taken place for centuries. In times of famine even good Catholics aborted or committed infanticide at the birth of children who would starve to death.

SHEESH Hall deserved to get the death penalty. Have I mentioned before, that in China child molesters get the death penalty? They don't believe these criminals can be rehabilitated and they must be stopped from harming other children. Amen tongzhiren

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Panda-

Don't come in here with all your logic and scientific stuff .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit