US anti-abortionist faces execution

by ignored_one 217 Replies latest social current

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Watson-

Debate 101: Cuter people win by default. Yiz, you lost. Please leave this thread immediately.

OMG!! You are too funny!! Yiz- Stop flirting with Tink, she is a baby-butcherer remember? Or do you make exceptions when the baby-butcherer is REALLY cute?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Where's your evidence of that?

You'll roll your eyeballs over this, but it's from 2 things, the bible and faith by believing and not seeing.

"Dr. Watson, start commencing the eyeball rolling!" - Holmes

Why don't all born again Christians commit mass suicide if they'll simply go to a better place anyway?

Because suicide is a sin.

2 Corinthians 5 7 We live by faith, not by sight. 8 We are confident, I say, and would prefer to be away from the body and at home with the Lord. 9 So we make it our goal to please him, whether we are at home in the body or away from it.

But then again, you'd like that, would you?

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Yiz- Stop flirting with Tink, she is a baby-butcherer remember? Or do you make exceptions when the baby-butcherer is REALLY cute?

Shhhhhh, I'm busy converting her! I know, it's a hopeless situation, but it can't hurt to try! Yiz

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Yiz: Lets call a truce. The crux of your anti-abortion-under-all-circumstances stance stems from your religious beliefs. In this country we have freedom of religion (which includes freedom from religion). Your religious-based viewpoints should never be enforced by the government. Laws should not be changed to suit your desires. However, you are free to do as you choose.

The fact that you would not hesitate to sacrifice your wife if her life is threatened by a blob of non-sentient biomatter disgusts me, to be frank.

You are free to your viewpoints, just as we our free to exercise ours.

No one here is suggesting that abortions be performed indiscriminately. But we see instances where abortion (regrettably) makes sense and is the best course of action. You cannot see that.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Stinky: Damn you for luring me back into this thread with your wit!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    But then again, you'd like that, would you?

Yiz: Please have your sarcasm detector checked. I think it stopped working.

Yeah, you must think we don't value human life at all. Get a clue.

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

Yiz; last week I showed how, as you have done before, you have lied and twisted information.

Now, when you have quite finished preening yourself over being a Fooled-Again Christain, would you please tell me how lying and deception fit into a true Christian's life?

I understand that in the Bible it specifically mentions what will happen to liars and who their father is.

God obviously considers lying worse than abortion, as he doesn't mention abortion in the Bible, but does come down quite severely on lying.

How does this make you feel? Is it possible your being 'yawn again' was a deception by Satan, and that you have been taken in?

As we are advised to judge a tree by it's fruits, and your fruits are apparently self-rightousness, chauvanism, lying and deception, according to the Bible, you see to be displaying the fruits of Satan rather than of Christ.

Does this mean we should try and cast your demon out?

OUT SATAN!! LEAVE THE BODY OF YIZ!!! BEGONE IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!!!!

... nope, you're still an evil tool; maybe other people can help me cast your demon out?

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

oh my lord!!!!! jeez i leave for work and all the fun stuff happens in the interim! i seriously don't even know where to start! i think i have to give up, i can't handle the ridiculousness!

SP, dr, you guys crack me up! :P

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Well, since I am not married, but if I were into that situation as you described, yes I would consider my unborn child to be more important because my future wife who would be a born again Christian like I am, I would worry not about losing her nor should my children because she would be in Heaven and we would NOT at all have lost her because she's in a very safe and better place. So we would indeed see her again. That's the faith I would have in not only in my wife, but God as well, despite the fact you have absolutely no faith in anything other than yourself.

No Yiz, I don't believe in your god or your afterlife. And any doctor who based his decisions on such beliefs should not be allowed to practise medicine. Also, are you saying that according to your beliefs, if your baby died, that you wouldn't see him/her again in your afterlife? What would happen to him/her? Don't babies go to heaven?

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    i think i have to give up, i can't handle the ridiculousness!

tink: Oh sure...just when I get sucked back in, you leave!

Don't babies go to heaven?

funky: Good point. Yiz? Hello?

OUT SATAN!! LEAVE THE BODY OF YIZ!!! BEGONE IN THE NAME OF THE LORD!!!!
    abaddon: LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit