US anti-abortionist faces execution

by ignored_one 217 Replies latest social current

• Aztec
    Aztec

Bloody hell, Stacey! I can be as nice to you as possible and you still are insulted. You have the makings of a Drama Queen extraordinaire! I tried over and over to be kind and you, consistantly perceive an insult. Join Aerosmith in getting a grip. LOL! *Shakes head* At least Stinky gets it.

~Aztec

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

For the record. . I kinda like being called young and naive. . is that wrong of me?

• Aztec
    Aztec

Ah Bridget, you sweet, young, naive thang! *kisses*

~Aztec

PS don't go gettin all pissy on me ya'hear?

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

I think both Stacey and Azzie should go to bed. Er.....I mean.... uh....well, on second thought, perhaps?........naw!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Syrup you should go to bed hon!

I'm not sleepy enough.

~Aztec

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Come on Syrup, let's go to bed. . .

• Aztec
    Aztec

LOL

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

*huffing & puffing* Just ran out to see if I had enough gas in the tank to make it down there Stinky. Alas, I guess I didn't offer enough carts at the door and Walmart cut my pay, sooooo the gas gauge is gently carressing the big E that it seems to be infatuated with (judging from the fact that it lingers there).

• Valis
    Valis
    Come on Syrup, let's go to bed. . .

On a serious note...good lord! Women have the right to an abortion for whatever reason. All the religious reasons for not having one are crap. And the Luke 9:49 used by Yeru is taken way out of context....am I reading a Watchtower or perhaps a side note from one of the Vatican wank off sessions there?...
    BTW, the wacko who is being executed needs to go away...it is the rabid extremists everywhere who make it hard for us all to live with personal and religious descisions...Especially when they resort to killing folk to assuage their personal self righteous agenda. If they resort to violence then I say killem all! Sincerely,
    District Overbeer
  • Aztec
    Aztec

No no no! SP sleeps with me, damnit! She's mine! Back off! :-)

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit