US anti-abortionist faces execution

by ignored_one 217 Replies latest social current

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Tinkerbell wrote: I'd like to reply to you, yiz, but seriously, can you cool it with the butcher talk? i really do take offense to that, and if you've noticed, i haven't been slinging names at the anti-choicers here because i believe theyre entitled to voice their opinions without having to worry about being tarred and feathered.

I take offense hun, that any human being would butcher a human being regardless of the reasons. Just because a woman becomes pregnant at a bad time which they coin the term, "incovenient" and kill the baby just so that nothing gets in the way of their planning for the future, whichever it may be, a career, a husband who hates kids and might divorce her if she didn't murder it for the sake of marriage, a prom date that doesn't want to look embarrassing with a "lump" underneath her prom dress, etc.

40 million babies since 1973 isn't considered butchering???????

are you serious? having an abortion in a sterile environment performed by a highly capable practitioner isnt safer than having a wire hanger hack job?? i know you don't really believe that.

Sterile or not, abortion isn't healthy for the baby regardless. And the chance of a botched job which could result in bleeding to death. This is like playing russian rulette.

By the way, how does anyone feel about a little girl (who's now a teenager) who survived a botched abortion while she was in the womb and was born with an arm missing? (the doctor ripped her arm off) This was in the late early 1990s. Don't remember her name, but she was front page news back then. Think she should have been dead?

abortion may not have been legal, but as i stated, they were performed. they were simply often performed in clandestine, unclean locations by practitioners who sometimes lacked proper training, to say the least.

Still an unclean practice to a baby.

the ultimate birth control method???? again, are you joking? having an abortion is not as easy a process as you seem to think, and it is certainly less convenient than simply using contraceptives. sadly, contraceptives are not a 100% guarantee.

Nothing is 100% guarantee except by the practice of absenteenism. Just don't have sex and wait until marriage. Be ready for it.

30 states have partical birth abortion...the following states are...

Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia and Wisconsin.

That's quite a good number of states Tink.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    drwtsn32 wrote: I think yiz has been reading too much anti-abortion propaganda. I don't know for certain, but I seriously doubt late term abortions are legal anywhere.

Read above and you can Google to verify how many states support partical birth abortion.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Valis wrote: Yiz, you obviously have had little experience with women. Do you think most women would tollerate the kind of language you choose? Women and men responsible for insemination cannot take care of the child many times and unless you work for the vatican you are a fool if you don''t see this. You of all people are very lucky to have had someone who didn't want to give you to more caring people when your disablility was apparent. It is a sad thing that abortion happens, but it is a reality that we cannot escape, and your verbiage just hurts people's feelings. The Catholics would have you believe it is an offense against god, but I don't remember god ever helping out single mothers or helping poor families with more kids than they could afford. Like the brother who finally got a vasectomy after 8 kids...well, guess what, it didn't work and he had another....you can thank Jehovah for looking out for the family unit as a whole when they are barely making it and living on a shoestring. What a crock of shit that the self righteous among us would even try to guilt people or use such language amongst friends...piss off!

I use the language to express exactly how I view and feel about abortion simply because it is exactly what abortion is....butchering. Plain and simple.

I cannot fanthom how any human being would want to invade a womb of a mother which is supposed to be the most safest place for a baby to be in while they are being "fearfully and wonderfully made" (Psalm 139:14)

This is the most heartless thing a human being can do to a unborn child. I just cannot understand why anyone wants to destroy a beautiful little baby.

And people want God to bless America? Gimme a break!

No, I don't have a problem with women, I just have a problem with people (male or female) who thinks it's just grand to butcher a baby.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    StinkyPants wrote: I just wanted to thank Yiz for ignoring everything I said. I guess if I was as cute as Tink, he would've responded.

I didn't mean to purposely ignore you due to time constraints at the library and I could only have enough time to reply an X number of post that I felt needed replying. I'm off thursday and will go to IUPUI to spend more time answering your posts then which has unlimited time there.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    TH wrote: Do everyone a favor, and go get yourself a hooker, because you can't be getting laid with that mouth.

I don't want a hooker, I want a Pro-Life Wife.

Got a problem with that?

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Abaddon: Yet again Yiz, as with your little attempt at panic mongering over the permiability of condoms to the HIV virus I shot down in flames some time ago, you distort facts or present entirely fictional data to supoort your case.

About the microscopic holes in condoms being 5 micron long while the AIDS virus is 1 micron long? It's still a fact. You can still catch AIDS with an condom on.

Dr. Lorraine Day wrote a book back in the late 1980s discussing her findings on the AIDS virus versus the findings from the US Government. Check out her website, click here.

Also she's a cancer survivor as well, she's one brave woman to fully document everything she went through and lived to tell about it. WOW.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Just a heads up my time on the library is up, so I will check back Thursday on my day off, later folks!

Yiz

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    I take offense hun, that any human being would butcher a human being regardless of the reasons

really? war? self defense? this point has been argued before.

40 million babies since 1973 isn't considered butchering???????
    Still an unclean practice to a baby.

a fetus and a baby are not the same thing.

This is like playing russian rulette.

having an abortion is hardly russian roulette. if you want me to post the statistics of deaths caused by botched abortions, i gladly will, but i doubt you want that since they don't support your opinion at all.

Nothing is 100% guarantee except by the practice of absenteenism. Just don't have sex and wait until marriage. Be ready for it.

and what if i never want children? this happens to be the case for me. i should have to go through life without ever having sex? there are so many things i disagree with about that statement that i don't even know where to start.

30 states have partical birth abortion...the following states are

i know i said this before, but i'll go ahead and say it AGAIN....i DO NOT support partial birth abortions except in those rare emergency situations.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong
    Sterile or not, abortion isn't healthy for the baby regardless

I thinks that's kind of an obvious point Yiz.

• Trauma_Hound
    Trauma_Hound
    Sterile or not, abortion isn't healthy for the baby regardless

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit