US anti-abortionist faces execution

by ignored_one 217 Replies latest social current

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

dude i'm always up this early. i do my ballet workout in the AM. im just done early today

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    that's what i've been trying to say! sometimes the unpleasantness of abortion is a medical necessity. i'm glad we agree. i knew you were really pro-choice all along, yiz.

Gah! Not in an agreement, I don't wish abortion for any woman or the child. It's selfish and wrong. Like I said, I rather that no woman faces a death situation when being pregnant, I just wish there's better medical alternative to save both the woman and child. I dunno if the doctors are actually looking into alternatives to abortion for situations like that.

Yiz

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

i know, yiz, i was kidding.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek
    Ok, question: What if the baby is a full 9 month baby and your so called "doctor" tells you to kill the baby because you will die if you try to birth the child. What would you do then? Kill him/her?

OK Yiz, imagine it's your wife in that situation and you have three young children already. Would you prefer to let your wife die and condemn your children to growing up motherless and in relative poverty as you struggle to support four young children on your own, or would you do everything you could to save your wife and the mother of your children?

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

FD-

You are just too damn cute to argue with. . .

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Debate 101: Cuter people win by default. Yiz, you lost. Please leave this thread immediately.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    OK Yiz, imagine it's your wife in that situation and you have three young children already. Would you prefer to let your wife die and condemn your children to growing up motherless and in relative poverty as you struggle to support four young children on your own, or would you do everything you could to save your wife and the mother of your children?

Well, since I am not married, but if I were into that situation as you described, yes I would consider my unborn child to be more important because my future wife who would be a born again Christian like I am, I would worry not about losing her nor should my children because she would be in Heaven and we would NOT at all have lost her because she's in a very safe and better place. So we would indeed see her again. That's the faith I would have in not only in my wife, but God as well, despite the fact you have absolutely no faith in anything other than yourself.

I have faith that I will see my mom again one day in heaven who is my best friend in the world (well, number 2, God is my number one). Jesus said to store up treasures in heaven where moths will not destroy nor thieves break in to steal. My mom is my treasure and that's all I want. (Unless I get married, then my wife and family will also be my added treasures) My mom is indeed saved and I know I will see her again.

As for the financial situation, I have faith that God will provide for me and for my family just as He has already been doing it for me, even at times my faith stumbles like Peter's faith stumbled while walking on water towards Jesus. I'm not perfect, but I do rely on the One who is perfect. At least I try hard, but being human, I sometimes get into trouble. But as the saying goes, nobody is perfect, at least here on earth.

But thank God I got a job and working on building a great future, it is my hope I stay that way.

I know some folks don't understand that, but I hope someday you might.

Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    i know, yiz, i was kidding.

Damn, cute meter 100! *THUD!* Yiz

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Debate 101: Cuter people win by default. Yiz, you lost. Please leave this thread immediately.

PPPPFFFTTTTTTT!!!!!! Yiz

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    would be in Heaven and we would NOT at all have lost her because she's in a very safe and better place

Where's your evidence of that? Why don't all born again Christians commit mass suicide if they'll simply go to a better place anyway?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit