US anti-abortionist faces execution

by ignored_one 217 Replies latest social current

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

it would be such a waste of time to respond to that. i'd simply be repeating myself. believe what you want, you're entitled. i'm just thankful you don't run the country. i'll answer your question, though.

Ok, question: What if the baby is a full 9 month baby and your so called "doctor" tells you to kill the baby because you will die if you try to birth the child. What would you do then? Kill him/her?

um, yes, if my "so called 'doctor' " (??) tells me it's my life or the baby's life, i'll save myself, thanks. selfish? entirely. that's one of many reasons why i'd never have children.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    Tinkerbell wrote: it would be such a waste of time to respond to that. i'd simply be repeating myself. believe what you want, you're entitled. i'm just thankful you don't run the country.

That's ok

Yiz

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    That's ok

yes, i know. (now i just want the last word. :P kidding! note that i edited my above post to answer the question you posed)

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    um, yes, if my "so called 'doctor' " (??) tells me it's my life or the baby's life, i'll save myself, thanks. selfish? entirely. that's one of many reasons why i'd never have children.

Well, I'm sadden to hear that, not that I prefer you dead over the baby, I'd rather see both of you alive, even a mother is precious.

Yiz

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82
    even a mother is precious

wow, even a mother is precious? that's a gracious sentiment. both of us alive wasnt an option in that little scenario anyway.

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    wow, even a mother is precious?

Yep!

that's a gracious sentiment.

Thank you!

both of us alive wasnt an option in that little scenario anyway.

Well, I hope it never happens to you or to anyone, but unfortunantly it does happen to some moms from time to time.

Yiz

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Tink is so cute Yiz, how can you disagree?

• Yizuman
    Yizuman
    StinkyPants wrote: Tink is so cute Yiz, how can you disagree?

Yeah, and I feel bad having to debate with her cuz she is dang sooooo cute! But it's been an issue I felt very strongly about. I just love babies and if you had seen me whenever I see babies around me, I just go plumb crazy going gah gah over them! I just love making babies laugh! *Goes into mime mode!* Yiz

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

SP, girl, you are too much ;) apparently my sarcasm didnt read well

but unfortunantly it does happen to some moms from time to time.

that's what i've been trying to say! sometimes the unpleasantness of abortion is a medical necessity. i'm glad we agree. i knew you were really pro-choice all along, yiz.

to quote drwtsn, since we're now all in agreement, i'm locking this thread

• obiwan
    obiwan

Tink, your up early.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit