Celebs you look like

by berylblue 110 Replies latest jw friends

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

jwbot you guys look like a celebrity couple.

When I picture Meg Tilly I visualize her as a whacked out mental case, but she looks pretty hot in that photo.

Sir Paul just what do you have in mind.

• Sir Paul
    Sir Paul

Dontcha know that in the 'R' names - ONLY Roberta's, Rhonda's, Rosa's, Rosannes, Reanna's, Rebecca's, some Ricci's, and a few others can have my E-mail address?

Actually, It's well listed in my profile on Tim's site to any that want to E-mail me... (Gotta work for it a little you know! haha)

Nah, likely I'll add it here too soon...

PS: Check your own PM list now... It works fine, long as you log in - it shows up there right by your name in the log-in/off box up top.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

I was told in HS I looked like Jacqueline Smith

The kids say I look and act a lot like

But Thunder thinks I am most like Joan Severance

• Mulan
    Mulan

I think that is Melissa Gilbert.

• Francois
    Francois

Who the hell is Sir Paul?

And whoever it is that's playing Anakin Skywalker as a young man sucks. I could do better than that.

• yxl1
    yxl1

people used to say I look like Lenny Kravitz, but since I've shaved my head it doesnt happen anymore

• Sir Paul
    Sir Paul

Francois: By the time you find out... It's already too late!

• shera
    shera

I was once told I look like Victoria Addams, (posh spice),from the spice girls.

must be our full features,i have big eyes and lips and a wider nose..lol

• dawn27
    dawn27

When I am not tanning and have my hair up, I have been told that I look like Audrey Hepburn. At the end of the summer, when I'm tan and have my hair down and curly, people say a shorter J.Lo. The second is mostly family, though, so I'm sure they're just being sweet,,

• micheal
    micheal

People say I bear a strong resemblance to Ben Affleck - ok where's Jennifer than?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit