Celebs you look like

by berylblue 110 Replies latest jw friends

• be wise
    be wise

Some people have told me I look like Dave Grohl (horse nashers) out of the foofighters but I don't see any resemblance, maybe I'm in denial.

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

When I was younger...had hair...and dressed prepie...I was compared to Michael J. Fox a lot.

• bittersweet
    bittersweet

When I was a teenager everyone told me I looked like Ally Sheedy. Other than that, I always get the " you look like someone, but I just can't put my finger on it" comment. Maybe they are scared to tell me!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Did you see Snow White & the seven dwarfs???? I have been told I look like the Wicked witch....

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

OH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Mouthy you look NOTHING like her! AT ALL! lol! Too funny.

• rem
    rem

People come up to me a lot and tell me I remind them of someone but they usually don't know who. One girl came up to me and was really excited to tell me I looked a lot like Jared Leto from Requiem for a Dream. I didn't know who that was so I rented the DVD (I guess he was in Panic Room too). I did seem to look a bit like him in that movie, and even my girlfriend agreed, but now looking at another picture of him I don't see the resemblence.

alt

That was me when I had long hair and a goatee.

rem

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

When I had lighter hair I heard Drew Barrymore and Alicia Silverstone.

With my hair darker I heard Christina Ricci, and Rose Mcgowen. Most recently I've heard the drumer Meg White from the band The White Stripes. Though one of my borrowers called me just this morning to tell me I looked like a dark haired Alicia Silverstone. I dont have any recent pics.

• talesin
    talesin

rem

wow, what an amazing resemblance!!!!

my lookalike: Jodi Foster

go figure

t

• detective
    detective

Let's see... in no particular order: Annette Benning, Jennie Garth, Sigourney weaver, seventies star who I refuse to name... they have one thing in common... Bug eyes and pug noses. Honestly, what's with the nose thing? I think I could put pretty much any body around a little nose people would be convinced that I looked like 'em. "Hey detective, if Gary Shandling had a small nose, you'd look just like him..." and how about the late Herve Villachez... I could be his twin. hmmm.

• DFWnonJW
    DFWnonJW

been told I look like (but of course I don't):

Mick Jagger
    Paul Michael Glasser
    Robbie Benson
    and even one Mel Gibson (also in a restaurant just like my twin 6of9) lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit