Celebs you look like

by berylblue 110 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Elderly patients (paticularly old ladies) say to me...... "Ooooooh you look like a young Dirk Bogarde" all the time. I got confused and thought they meant Humphrey Bogart, until I saw a pic. either way I think they are both dead now.

• teejay
    teejay

>>>>Come on TJ, wut wuz you up to man, talkin' dat trash to Stinky like that?

Just what are trying to imply, Frank?

Why... I've never been so offended in all my life! Innocent little 'ol me had absolutely NO ulterior motives, (he said mischievously).

Ya know.... a problem I'd just love to have is being with both Tamala and StinkyP... like at dinner or somethin' -- as friends only, of course -- and seeing for myself if they really favor each other as much as I think they do.

Let me know when you're available, SP. Next time Tam calls (I call her Tam), I'll let you know. K?

• Prudence
    Prudence

Hi Beryl,

I've been told I look like Meryl Streep, only better looking.I had an elder that I knew for years, say five years ago"you still look like Meryl Streep". He has a twin brother so I figure he must know something.I've seen Meryl on interviews and think, that's my mannerism she just used. But, I didn't think I looked so much like her five years ago either. Maybe a little. She is one of my favorite actresses so I don't mind.

Prudence

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I've been told a few times that I look like Meg Tilly back when she was younger and weirder.

Not sure that's a compliment.

• micheal
    micheal

That's definitley a compliment stacy. But from your picture I think your much prettier than Meg Tilly.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v

some have said i look like Tisha Cambell (from the show Martin)

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I look like John Hurt in "The Elephant Man".

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

BTW, I was kidding about people saying I look like Screech.... right guys? Please tell me I don't!

• tinkerbell82
    tinkerbell82

DR OH MY GOD YOU FINALLY DECIDED TO POST YOUR REAL PICTURE!!!

oh, wait...oops, my bad! :P:P:P

• Prisca
    Prisca

When I was younger and thinner I used to be told that I look like Sandra Bullock.

I was once engaged to a guy that some said looked like Will Smith. He had the same features, height etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit