Celebs you look like

by berylblue 110 Replies latest jw friends

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

I have been told that if Dan Feilding / John Larroquette from night court and Elvis had a love child it would look just like me .

Frightening aint it ! ?

NwS

• Sir Paul
    Sir Paul

Xena and Hottie-Pants: I must say, that I'm quite GLAD..... that you took the time to be 'troubled' by who I looked like! LOL flattered...

But nah, I really don't resemble Hayden Christensen... It's just that particular photo, at that particular angle, at that particular size... lol... But if you saw it close up, you'd see I'm alot different. Strange coincidence though - when I was a kid, I always wanted to be Darth Vader! haha

Azzy: A tall elfin fellow? lol... actually I rather like that one...

Stacy: I don't remember what Meg Tilly looks like - But your picture there is quite cute... I highly doubt your 'Ug' in real life...

Sir paul

• Aztec
    Aztec

I happen to like tall elfin fellows! ;-)

~Az

• Sir Paul
    Sir Paul

You like fellows period! haha

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Oi. Ron.

Go to Sir pauls post above me. Click above where his picture is. Where it says "sir paul" in blue. Once you click in there you can send him a direct message.

• Mulan
    Mulan

logansrun said this: "To me you look like the perfect mother! That's a good thing, btw....you have a very caring, yet modern look, imho"

Thank you! That is very nice, and yes, I am the perfect mother. I must say I like being told I look like Kim Novak more than looking like Jean Stapleton.

Headshot or

I do see the resemblance.

• smack
    smack

way back when I were a lad.....

Steve Waugh

Sting.

dunno about now tho

• jwbot
    jwbot

My S/O looks like the lead single of Godsmack, check it out.

Mike:

Now, as far as I go, I have been told I look like Elizabeth Shoe (sp?), Princess Liea on Star Wars and also Rose McGowen, you decide:

altRose McGowen on Right.

Me:

From the posting pictures thread: http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/52345/846875/post.ashx#846875

• Surreptitious
    Surreptitious

Sir Paul wrote:

Stacy: I don't remember what Meg Tilly looks like - But your picture there is quite cute... I highly doubt your 'Ug' in real life...

Behold Meg Tilly:

Once again, I agree with Six.

As for me, everybody says I look like Murray Langston.

Syrup

• Sir Paul
    Sir Paul

Well What's wrong with THAT?!?... Geez, I almost could wish 'I' looked like Meg Tilly now! LOL.. Well, actually no... but perhaps in my room somewhere? Stac.. get over here!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit