Celebs you look like

by berylblue 110 Replies latest jw friends

• xenawarrior
    xenawarrior

I look like Cousin It from the Adams Family...on a bad hair day! Maverick
    LOL Maverick- who's bad hair day- yours or Cousin It's? XW

• Goshawk
    Goshawk

Was told in my early 20's that I looked like a young Mick Jagger. Now I have been told that I look more like Nick Nolte but with darker hair.

Goshawk
    of the I think I look like quasimoto class

• figureheaduk
    figureheaduk

Many people say I look like Harry Potter (If i've got my round glasses on). Others think I look a bit like Brendan Frasier. I've even been told I look like one of the Baldwin brothers (though I cant remember which one!). I notice the similarities between me and Potter, but me and Frasier/Baldwin - No way!

Personally, I think I look like a bit a cross between Brian the drummer from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs and BBC presenter Louis Theroux.

Here's a bad quality pic of me looking a bit worse for wear (notice the cut on my lower lip). You decide......

• Beans
    Beans

When Melrose Place was on many people told me I looked like Thomas Calabro. And for those Apostates who have met me may confirm this.

Beans

Canadian District Overbeer

http://Quotes.JehovahsWitnesses.com

• gumby
    gumby

Heres me.

• Xena
    Xena

hhhmmm I think you are cuter than him Beans.

• Beans
    Beans

Thanks Xena, but I wish I had his cash to go with it :)

• Gopher
    Gopher

Some have said I look like a slightly heavier version of actor Rick Moranis, best known for his roles on SCTV, Honey I Shrunk The Kids, and Little Shop of Horrors.

http://www.geocities.com/dezo007/rick000007.jpg

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

gumby I just LUV contrasts in your complexion! Exquizzzit!

I've been told I look like a variety of celebs. I guess it depends on the mood I'm in who I look like. lol! I was told 2 or 3 times I look like Markie Post. Once Sophia Loren, a couple times I was told I look like Loni Anderson, when I was a youngin' I was told I look like Marlin Monroe. When I was suffereing from my worst case of depression I was said to look like Patty Hurst. LOL! Hahaha. sigh... Sheesh I was even told I looked like salley field and My ex mother-in-law said I looked like Shirley McKlain.

So I don't know who I look like. I would like to look like Rachel Welch in her prime. I would wear those fuzzy furry boots and shorts everywhere if I did.

• obiwan
    obiwan

SP

Teejay once told me I look like Tamala Jones, but I think he was just trying to be nice.

If that's the case Sp, don't come near me!

I have been told by several people, that I either look like John Travolta or Val Kilmer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit