Celebs you look like

by berylblue 110 Replies latest jw friends

• wednesday
    wednesday

JWbot,

u are much prettier than any of those girls. Your eyes and forehead and beautiful. Have u ever considered modeling for a cosmetic company?

• Maverick
    Maverick

I look like Cousin It from the Adams Family...on a bad hair day! Maverick

• Maverick
    Maverick

The Skywalker kid is whiny, weak, little loser who pours his heart out to his lady love. In real life she would have gaged! No wonder he went over to the dark side. You know Darth Vader never got any! Maverick

• jwbot
    jwbot

Wednesday:

You are very sweet. I don't know what to say to that! Never thought of modeling or anything, I like to eat :)

• berylblue
    berylblue

Pat Benatar Info Page

Probaby whom I most look like...still searching for the definitive photo

• wednesday
    wednesday

jwbot,

well u should considr it. U have a beautiful face, very sculptured and refined. It is just striking. Get thee to a modeling agency. U do not have to do full figure modeling(esp if u ar like a mormal person and like to eat) but u could do cosmetic ads and stuff like that. Thank about it. That face could make u some money.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Beryl: Pat Benatar is beautiful

JBOt: I think your prettier than the girl on charmed

• Xena
    Xena
    People say I bear a strong resemblance to Ben Affleck - ok where's Jennifer than?

I've been told my ass resembles J Lo's...is that close enough??????

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

yxl1- Lenny is so yummy!!

*drools while awaiting a pic of yxl1*

• BLISSISIGNORANCE
    BLISSISIGNORANCE

I have been told by people I work with and relatives in Italy that I look alot like Alex Kingston (aka Dr Elizabeth Corday) from E.R.

As I had never seen the show when I was told I looked like her, hubby and I watched it one night. We both freaked out a bit because I really do. If only I had her money LOLVisit Smiley Central!

Cheers, Bliss

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit