Celebs you look like

by berylblue 110 Replies latest jw friends

• berylblue
    berylblue

okay, so I got annoyed yesterday when someone told me I looked like Debra Winger. I find her most unfeminine and unattractive. But it doesn't piss me off half as much as when I'm told I look like Liza Minelli. I don't think I look like Talia Shire either, and defnitely not Cher, but I've gotten those as well.

Everyone thinks my older daughter closely resembles Winona Ryder, and the younger Kate Winslet. I do see strong resemblances.

What's the deal with telling others they look "just like xxx"? I suppose it's meant to be a compliment, "looking" like a "star"....

• wednesday
    wednesday

people always told me i looked like sally field , esp when i was younger. I am a bigger woman than salley, but facial features are similar. I have also been told i looked like jane fonda, when i was about 30. I can see both of the two.

weds

• berylblue
    berylblue

Weds, yes, I see you as a beautiful Sally Field. Actually, I've gotten her as well.

• little witch
    little witch

Lots of people think I look like carly simon...must be the overbite.

Also, Everyone says to me, that I look like ''someone they know''. I guess I have the girl next door look going on!

• logansrun
    logansrun

I've been told by more than one person that I look like Dr. Drew from MTV's "Loveline." At least three people have mentioned this...one of them a stranger I met out in service three years ago!

Bradley

Chicago District Overbeer

• berylblue
    berylblue

When I have short hair, I get Liza Minelli. When I have long hair, I get Judy Garland. There is at least some consistency going there.

Yes, I kinda do look like both.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Beryl, I've often been compared to Dolly Parton with my facial features and blonde "big hair"...lol....as a matter of fact, when I lived in Calif.....everytime I went inside to pay my Utility bill, the clerks would exclaim "Here comes Dolly Parsons..." (they remembered MY last name and replaced hers with it)....I wouldn't mind, except I don't have the "chibongas" to go with the "look"....

Frannie B

• berylblue
    berylblue

Frannie, first, I dont think I've ever welcomed you.

Dolly is a beauty. I love her.

• berylblue
    berylblue

LW, Carly Simon is breathtaking.

Logan: ??????? Gotta check this one out.

• OrbitingTheSun
    OrbitingTheSun

Dr. Drew is beautiful. Do you have glasses? Dr. Drew is most attractive with his spectacles.

Here is the celebrity I favor:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit