Celebs you look like

by berylblue 110 Replies latest jw friends

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith
    That's definitley a compliment stacy. But from your picture I think your much prettier than Meg Tilly.

Thank you Michael, that's sweet. I take good pics, uggo in real life.

Prisca you look a lot like Sandra Bullock now, very pretty. I hope you don't feel bad about having been thinner before. Not everyone is into thin anyway.

• Aztec
    Aztec

Okay, I am just laughing way too hard at this whole thread!

Bradley does look a little bit like Dr. Drew but he looks more like Edward Norton. He does.

Sir Paul looks like a tall Elfin fellow.

I've been told that I look like Madonna...Ewww, and someone has bad eyesight btw. I think it was just the blond hair. Same for the Christina Applegate comment..No way! She's waaaaay prettier than me and doesn't have the odd, ethnic nose. The closest comment I've gotten is Sarah Jessika Parker. Not that I mind being compared to a celebrity but, I think I look like me and only me.

But, then, I'm a celebrity in my own freakin way...LOL!

~Aztec

• Prisca
    Prisca

Thanks Stacy Speaking of resemblances, your pic reminds me of another poster that used to post here, called Lyin Eyes. You look like a younger version of her.

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

I haven't seen Lyin Eyes so I can't comment on her. But the younger thing, I get that a lot. That's why my fake ID is so darn important.

• Soledad
    Soledad

I've been told that I look like Hallie Berry. Makes me wonder, who's been seeing me naked ?

• Aztec
    Aztec

Damnit, Stacy, you do look like Lyin Eyes quite a bit! Take that as a compliment! She's gorgeous!

Lucky you!

~Aztec

• Stacy Smith
    Stacy Smith

Well thank you Aztec and thank you Prisca. That is really sweet.

Halle Berry, well, that's a babe. Perfect body.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

*Suddenly really, really wants to meet Soledad, lol.*

Stacy, Meg Tilly is mucho sexy. Very much a compliment.

Several years ago, I was out to lunch with a group of people I was working with, and one of the women said, in all seriousness, that she thought I resembled Mel Gibson. I don't know how long the laughter from the rest of the group continued because I finally ran off crying.

When I first grew my goatee and clippered my hair ultra short, I'd get told I looked like Andre Agassi alot.

Hell, what am I talking about, I've been on national international TV. I look like me, damn(k)nit!

• Tron
    Tron

Prince,or what ever he may call himself now.

Tron

• Aztec
    Aztec

Sixy, damn(k)nit you look like you which is damn good for the rest of us! ;-)

~Aztec

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit