Celebs you look like

by berylblue 110 Replies latest jw friends

• logansrun
    logansrun

Yes, I do wear glasses....I'll post a new picture when I get around to it *yawn* although I think I look better in real life than in pictures.

Dr. Bradley

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Logans a cutie....I cannot figure out who he looks like though....tall, light brown hair, *intelligent*, intense eyes, long fingers; big hands. Hmmm....I am trying to pick out a star....

I, OTOH, looked liked like a drown rat when we met.....

• Phantom Stranger
    Phantom Stranger

I'm told I look like Tom Hanks' and David Letterman's love child.

• neverthere
    neverthere

Ok, I don't look like a celeb, but hubby looks like Meatloaf (the singer, not the meal LOL) and my dear daughter, the way she has her hair today looks like Cindy from the Brady Bunch.

Diana

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I've been told I look like Screech on Saved by the Bell. I think it was a joke though.... at least I hope so... ::gulp::

• Lutece
    Lutece

Monica Belluci and Bettie Page look the most like me on my good days

and on my hangover mornings I think I look like Steven Tyler, lol.

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

Though I don't really think so..Trisha Yearwood and Winona.

• patio34
    patio34

What a fun topic! When I was in my 20s my then-husband said I looked like Natalie Wood. In my late 40s a friend said I looked like Sigourney Weaver. A guy a work said I reminded him of Bette Midler (!!). Ahhh, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I have a son who looks like Tom Cruise when in a teeshirt and sunglasses on his motorcycle.

Pat

• wednesday
    wednesday
    but hubby looks like Meatloaf (the singer, not the meal L

oh wow, my fav singer. how nice to be married to someone who looks like him. does he sing? kareoke? (sp)

weds, who met meat and got his autograph and still remembers that moment.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Beryl? Never welcomed me? I thought you DID, cherie....wouldn't have even considered that you didn't, cause you're such a sweetie....

Yes, Dolly is pretty in her own way....but it feels weird to be compared with her..(giggles)....and yanno? Debra Winger is credited with having her own brand of beauty, too....so it's not as bad as you imagine, sweetie........besides, she looks a helluva lot better than Margot Kidder....

Frannie B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit