Flat earth vs round earth

by Jrjw 315 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Its insane. They believe the round earth is a zionist conspiracy. I still dont see the end game, but just WOW..... its so sick and stupid its beyond words. Just WOW

• kairos
    kairos

You are only derailing yourself.

---

The short version is, an enclosed flat earth/realm/infinite plane proves a creator.
    Let's watch this unfold together.

---

Whatever your position, are all the jabs and insults really needed?
    I don't remember others being treated the way you've treated me on any other topic.
    In the near four years I've been on this site I have never seen a thread get this many nasty replies.

I don't know any of you, so of course, I can't take it personally.

---

IF I'm correct, imagine the change in humanity that would result.
    World Peace or total chaos?

• cofty
    cofty

Kairos are you also a Jew hating holocaust denying anti-semite?

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Kiaros, you told me to research so i did. Did i find bad info? Sounds like its on par with what you believe. Please correct me if im wrong

• OzGirl
    OzGirl

Distance from Sydney to London is about 17 020 km. (Shortest route between 2 points)

Flight time is about 22 or 23 hours.

Cruising speed for a commercial jet plane is about 926 kmh.

If the earth is flat, shouldn't the flight time be closer to 17 or 18 hours?

• waton
    waton
    The short version is, an enclosed flat earth/realm/infinite plane proves a creator.
    Let's watch this unfold together. ka-iros.

like a mobius strip under a glass dome. ? daemlich. unenfoldible.

really, if kairos has taken on the task to recruit for this cult among us anti cultist, he has taken on a hard task. of course there are the vulnerable here, deprived by wt of meaningful reasoning skills, his real audience.

I have lived among dedicated Nazis, dedicated Stalinists, I would hate to be confronted by dedicated flat earthers in power. with them there would be no reasoning. a truly alienated superrace,

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Whoaaaaaa....don't bogart that joint my friend...jus' roll me another one, jus' like the other one...

Holy frack. Nah...Holy fuck

You know, a long time ago, someone proposed to me that the earth was the insane asylum of the universe. All the crazy ones get sent here

Yeah

Why did I end up here???

Why are you here? This is insanity beyond belief

Get a brain all you idiots

the EARTH IS A Ball! HURTLING THRU SPACE!!!!!

and we are the fleas on the back of it...

what is so hard to get?

It is so f**ing simple that i just don't understand all the insanity

Stop the world and let me off! Please!!!!

*happy new year all you fleas

• kairos
    kairos

I will point you in what I think is the right direction, but you need to be willing to do your own research.

air maps of the world images

'flight routes on flat earth'

'plane makes emergency landing in alaska'

---

Cofty and Morpheus:

Of course, I'm not hateful. I noticed you didn't include a source for your information.
    I am my own person and I do not subscribe to some new code, religion or secret society.

This isn't about me... Or you.

I will no longer be replying to insults or bullying.
    I don't care what you think of this stance.
    Your debate style is not enjoyable.

---

waton~
    I don't know

like a mobius strip under a glass dome
  • Island Man
    Island Man
    Flat earth nonsense is not worthy of any response other than ridicule.

Ummm....I don't know...I mean it truly is nonsense but I think history has demonstrated that you can convince a lot of people to believe ridiculous nonsense when the intelligent people who know better choose to remain silent because they underestimate the level of ignorance in society and overestimate the intelligence of the masses. It's easy to lose touch with the reality of ignorance when you gain a lot of knowledge. It's easy to assume that everyone knows or should know the things you do. Those are dangerous assumptions because they foster the kind of silence that allows idiocracies to take over.

I don't think it should be looked at as being unworthy of response. It should be looked at as safeguarding the collective knowledge of reality from the pernicious inroads of pseudoscientific charlatans. Never underestimate the potency of stupidity. Never underestimate the credulity of the masses!

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow

Frack

this is Grade Nine science debate level

I won

I argued for a flat earth

of course I was wrong

But I won

Big deal

It didn't make me right

The earth isn't flat

I just had good arguments