RC 2016 Leaks & Releases

by wifibandit 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

Arrrgghhhh...this makes me want to scream...we sold our house ( the one asset that may have saved them from the penniless retirement they have to !took forward to). So what happened to the money? OK they didn't actually SAY that they gave it to the org and they may have used it to finance further pioneering BUT since they were already managing to pioneer the inference is that they did indeed give it to Jehov..er the Borg....and were rewarded with a shitty course not even bloody Gilead they would have got back in the day.

I like the way Shelly is only thanked as an after-thought for her " supporting" role even though she's battling her way through crowds of violent looters and rioters AS WELL.

And what is it with the org and people with prognathism....or GIANT JUTTING OUT JAWS. Is this reverse evolution working on these atavistic morons???

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    Zeb This sell up and do it small thing clashes loudly with the palace that's going up in NY for the gb to reside in.

THIS, THIS AND THIS ( in shouty voice)

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

"Br. Brown" being in this video just shows that you can marry young, be a wife beater, divorce her and still get accepted to Bethel.

For reals.

• konceptual99
    konceptual99
    "Br. Brown" being in this video just shows that you can marry young, be a wife beater, divorce her and still get accepted to Bethel.
    For reals.

Are you making some kind of allegation against the actor or am I missing something?

• millie210
    millie210
    Diogenesister.
    I like the way Shelly is only thanked as an after-thought for her " supporting" role even though she's battling her way through crowds of violent looters and rioters AS WELL.

So many good points in your post but I especially nodded at the one above. I noticed that nice little bit of misogyny as well.

Thanks for pointing it out!

• Room 215
    Room 215

"f the JWs really believed this scenario was coming, when the pioneers "simplified", they would have sold their luxurious home, driven past the apartment building, and moved to rural real estate...."

What do you mean Billy,  ... like selling 124 Columbia Heights and high-tailing it to Warwick?

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

It took two tries but I was able to finally get through this cringe-worthy video.

I don't think the society has any concept of personal finance. How on earth could this couple own a well furnished home while they were both pioneering? I smell high credit card debt. It is highly doubtful that they could get under the mountain of debt to simplify lives.

It is much easier to get into debt as compared to getting out of debt.

But I am sure this video will be met with applause and tears when shown to the r&f.

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

I so wish this video was realistic.

What the JW's portray and what really happens in "the time of need" are two different things.

Our experience during a difficult time goes 100% opposite of the video portrayed. If the Elders are not there for you when times are good, for the majority of the JW's, how are they going to be there for everyone when things are REALLY falling apart?

They are loosing their grip on people. JW's are on the internet reading so many negative things about their own beliefs, they are sending their kids to college and pursuing other enjoyments in life. It's like the little boy who cried wolf. The org is loosing credibility and they know it. How do they get people back in? FEAR, GUILT AND OBLIGATION. This video will work great on most of the people in our family, who are straying away.

• nmthinker
    nmthinker

They actually got rid of the dog!!!!

"With nothing to tie us down we were able to go to the SKE..."

What a pathetic video. I'm interested to see how it is received at the RC. I predict more awakenings.

• undercover
    undercover

This is literally The Walking Dead. They're walking and talking, but might as well as be dead. They have no life whatsoever. Sell your stuff, live in a hovel, read the Bible, go to WT school. Hell, the walkers on the TV show have more life in them than that.

At least Rick, Daryl, Carol and those guys have some personality, and make their show interesting to watch to a degree. And they have weapons. These video dubs are worse than the Hill Top community, growing veggies for Negan, but no weapons. These guys hide in a basement and reminisce about when they didn't have stuff. And now they're worried? What's to worry? When you got nothing, you got nothing to lose (with apologies to Mr. Dylan)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit