RC 2016 Leaks & Releases

by wifibandit 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    its getting bad out there now, we are almost out of nachos. What I really want to know WTF is really going on out there?
  • baldeagle
    baldeagle
    Thank you wifibandit. Truly sad delusional people.
  • wifibandit
    wifibandit

Thanks should go to the anonymous person who reached out to me.

If anyone has confidential material that they would like leaked, please contact me.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    thank your contact for us, I've not laughed so much in weeks
  • xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

"Almost out of nachos" - love it

You know it's getting rough when the brother taking the lead has to loosen his tie. 😮

Ditto on thanking the source wifi....

• M*A*S*H
    M*A*S*H
    Not exactly Game of Thrones. I'm looking forward to when that mob I can hear in the background find them... baseball bats v literature carts.
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

Deleteandrestart, self-flagellation, indeed.

This is quite masochistic. Some people get off on that stuff.

I really think it is sexual sublimation

• HBH
    HBH

Nice chair for a bunker The king sits there. Next scene the storm troopers break in, kill the men and rape the women. It's ok, they'll be resurrected fast.

Oh, where are the children? Maybe the dingo ate your baby?

HBH

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555
    Are there Zombies outside :-)
  • No Apologies
    No Apologies

They are cranking up the dial on the crazy with this video. How can anyone watch this nonsense and not laugh at the ridiculousness of it all??

The whole idea of faithful dubs hiding out in their basements as Armageddon breaks out is hard to swallow in the first place, just in print. Now they are making videos actually portraying this scenario?? Way to try to go more mainstream Watchtower!!

No Apologies

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit