RC 2016 Leaks & Releases

by wifibandit 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I had a nightmare when learning TTATT. In my nightmare, the WTBTS announced that the GT had begun. They instructed all the Dubs to form caravans and head to Warwick. ( Sorry dubs outside the USA, in my nightmare...you're screwed.)

I had to play along and drive cross-country. I drove late into the night, and when the family fell asleep, I took another exit and drove in the wrong direction. My plan worked, and we missed the Kool-Aid fest at Warwick.

It was just a dream, but don't discount what Cofty said about the WTBTS moving up the crazy ladder.

DD

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    DD - They are definitely ratcheting up the fear factor but I don't for one second think they believe any of this doomsday nonsense. It is a way to manipulate people the same way the resurrection video was, their aim is to keep people from leaving in whatever way possible. Intellectual reasons for staying have all but dried up so now it's time to play on the emotions. They have nothing to gain by being a death cult.
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

These people are insane. Is there anything they won't do to create a self-fulfilling prophecy?

I don't think we can predict with any certainty, what the WTBTS will or will not do. It's comforting to say, "They would never do ( blank )." The truth is, we don't know what they will do. These are the same people who constantly lie to the public, and spend millions of "Jehovah's" dollars to cover up pedophilia.

I don't live my life in fear, but I don't trust these assholes.

DD

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

This is the most disturbing propaganda they have produced!

And they mix two messages in the one video:

Downsize and simplify your life. Even if you are pioneering you are still too worldly.

Fear mongering of the Great tribulation.

This paranoia is disgusting!

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    The GT is the fear they are using to motivate people into full time service, simplifying, and doing more.
  • jookbeard
    jookbeard
    JW_Rogue the problem with the psychology behind this and and the massage that the GB hopes will stir the subconsciousness of the R&F is that like most of the lunacy that spews forth from them these days has the complete reverse effect and the GB yet again end up with egg on their faces making complete ass' of themselves.They still continue to haemorrhage members and apart from a bit of growth in 3rd/4th world nations this nonsense only seals the fate of many many more, the R&F are just as materialistic and enjoy the trappings of a nice comfortable lifestyle and a disposable income then any other member of the general public. Have sisters stopped wearing spandex work out leggings in the gym? have jw men stopped wearing tight pants? have the R&F stopped searching questionable online content after warnings that "we" are protecting them? I would answer a NO to all of those issues, how many of the R&F especially from the late teens to thirty somethings would have been silently laughing inside and cringing to themselves when that vid was played to them for the first time? Anyone see the theme from the movies The Wanderers and Assault of Precinct 13? 
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

@wifibandit

Thanks for all your leaks.

As for your idea of combining all leaks into this single thread (if I understood your post correctly): I'm afraid it will be a lot harder for all of to keep track of when we should read this thread, or not. Also discussions that result from different leaks will be mixed, leading to very confusing conversations.

My strong preference is: one leak, one thread. Please reconsider your position.

Otoh, as long as you keep leaking, I'll be happy to put in the added effort to keep track of stuff :-D

• Debela Herta
    Debela Herta

Moderators, please can somebody delete Watchtower Free's post with photo of Pioneers school? I feel really embarrassed because of that photo (there are many people I know, and they are not that kind of people described on photo).

Please, be kind, and delete it.

TT

• biblexaminer
    biblexaminer

I love this video. It's fantastic!

It's called "LEFT BEHIND" ... right ...?

Where the those to whom Jesus said "Get away from me" didn't make it and were left to fend for themselves.

Again, fantastic video. I was impressed with the devotion to the slave that these actors demonstrated, having a stick inserted up their asses so they could move like that.

Bravo bro's and sis's. Keep those sticks handy, we are all looking forward to the sequel where that mob of zombies outside busts the door down and finishes the job!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde
    Debela Herta 39 minutes ago

Moderators, please can somebody delete Watchtower Free's post with photo of Pioneers school? I feel really embarrassed because of that photo (there are many people I know, and they are not that kind of people described on photo).

Please, be kind, and delete it.

I agree! That post is entirely inappropriate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit