• berrygerry
    berrygerry

"It's getting really bad out there."

(Cut to scene outside.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjYS_-FtW80

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

"Leaks and Releases"
    Seriously, Wifi, shouldn't that be in the pre-teen male humour section.

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Okay.

Hope For What We Do Not See

I had to stop at the 17:00 mark.

This is the most vomitable POS that I have ever seen.

Unreal.

• JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    WiFi - So wait, they are going to replay the Jesus videos that they played last year?
  • xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

Just watched the hope one.

Could that thing be more depressing? I mean hell. They killed off 3 people gave one cancer and got him laid off from work.

it's hard for me to imagine that this type of video doesn't actually instill doubts in people. The reasonings of the "worldly" people were more coherent than the witnesses.

The scriptural hopes actually come across illusory and naive. God is given credit for their rebound without any blame for allowing the fall in the first place. The shepherding brothers actually bothered to mention Job, as if that account is going to make somebody feel better.

It's disturbing to see what the org is turning into. There is obviously no Armageddon anytime soon. The urgency is gone so they have to resort to this suffering-is-a-virtue brainwashing. The messaging is too specific for it not to be completely calculated. So all those out there that think the leadership is sincere but wrong, think again. These are calculating manipulators keeping people stuck emotionally for their personal gain.

They are heartless greedy sociopaths.

• Watchtower-Free
  • JWdaughter
    JWdaughter
    I never knew an elder who had so much potential to be handsome. . .if he weren't a zombie. There was a definite lack of vitality and it had nothing to do with cancer. The wife was reminiscent of all longsuffering lifetime movie moms,,- the first, late one seen only in brief flash backs. The husband was a lifesize Ken doll. Pretty. It had better production values and actors than the Jesus one that was offensive and on the level of the Mohammad movie a few years ago that everyone was talking about. Anyone notice how in the first few minutes they equate confidence about Jesus with confidence in the WTBTS as having truth? That shepherd was full of zhit.
  • JW_Rogue
    JW_Rogue
    It had better production values and actors than the Jesus one that was offensive and on the level of the Mohammad movie a few years ago that everyone was talking about. Anyone notice how in the first few minutes they equate confidence about Jesus with confidence in the WTBTS as having truth? That shepherd was full of zhit.

Yeah, the movie is supposed to be about Jesus right? Somehow they want you to think believing in Jesus = believing in the ORG. Of course out of my family I was the only one who seemed to notice that fact. I also made a few jokes about the narrator and what a bad actor he was everyone else thought he was great. Go figure.

• WrongweektostopsniffingGlue
    WrongweektostopsniffingGlue

Hey Netflix posted their own version of the bunker movie!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNKEKlXY3Z4

• wifibandit

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit