RC 2016 Leaks & Releases

by wifibandit 171 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome
    Oh I know...it's July, they are in Cleveland and those are the sounds of the Republican convention outside their window.😁
  • xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

Un-Freaking-believable ......

More with the basement BS? .... They are becoming straight up "Preppers" at this point.

Are they going to start selling Great Trib supplies on JW.borg?

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

For most JW's I know, a move to a Warwick Bethel room would be an UPGRADE!

• NotNew
    NotNew

Oh my...is this for real?

its amazing how forgetful JWs are...how many times can they cry wolf and still be looked at as speaking for God? They have been saying the world is so bad that it will end by gods hand for over 100 years!

So God is misdirecting them or not directing them...has to be one or the other.

thanks for the update.

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

Love the $500,000 house that pioneers could afford.(sarcasm)

They live in a fantasy world. It's getting worse it seems.

This is nothing but propaganda to entice people to sell their assets and invest in the Watchtower corporations. Time, money, skills, labor..... they will take whatever you have to give.

The phrase "Feed the Pig" comes to mind...

• Dagney
    Dagney

Barf. (sorry)

Fear and guilt, fear and guilt. Great cult video.

• oppostate
    oppostate

I've never seem a religion so concerned for its members to move to smaller apartments like this cult.

Too true. But when the CO comes a-visitin' he'll likely stay at the home of the most materialistic of brothers who can provide nice evening meals and a nice parting green-handshake.

• xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

Another message in this video:

"Just Pioneering Isn't Enough"

One Explanation: There are many witnesses in the U.S that have figured out a way to game the system a bit. They have one spouse "pioneer" while the other spouse makes some good money - usually in their own business. Once the business gets built up and can be run more from a management level, or better yet, sold for a nice cash-out, then both spouses can "pioneer". They get a nice comfortable lifestyle while maintaining the pioneer status. (The reason I am putting pioneer in "quotes" is that a large percentage of pioneers do not make their time. Many more fudge the numbers.)

The organization is cracking the whip here and saying if you have a big house or fat nest egg, then you aren't sacrificing enough (even if you are a pioneer). You should sell off 75% of your possessions, give half of it to the WT and then spend the rest of your money supporting your volunteer work serving "kingdom interests".

They have assessed the net worth of some of the "friends" and want a bigger piece of the pie.

GREED. Plain and simple.

• Watchtower-Free
  • xjwsrock
    xjwsrock

On the one hand they are encouraging financial martyrdom (as long as the borg benefits from it of course).

The unintended consequence of videos like this (which you can already see happening in the religion) is that members will be more likely to hide their financial prosperity.

I have known JW millionaires that lived in an old mobile home to appear "Spiritual" or to claim they "Simplified".

The closer you look at "The Truth" the more lies you see....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit