It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Who is is the moderator of this forum? So long for now, this forum does not seem safe....

Thats strange. A thread that currently has 981 pages and not one person has been hacked. Only the new person that may be trying to detract people from continuing this thread.

------Edit.

982 now.

• Simon
    Simon

Yeah - all posts made from the same IP address. I smell bullshit.

There's an imposter among us 🤨

wow very fascinating lloyd. Now when will we get an hour long rambling video where you make shit up and say the exact same thing other exjws have already said : P

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Simon: Yeah - all posts made from the same IP address.

In other words... the comments are coming from inside the house!!

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I gotta give credit to whomever the Paparazzi was that snapped the photo of Cedars dumpster diving....errr.......grocery shopping......eerrr.....entering his home like Oscar the Grouch!

A more fitting end couldn't befall a more narcissistic grifter like like this douche-canoe.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

A week later and it looks like he's not getting the response he wants...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    A week later and it looks like he's not getting the response he wants...
    Then why does he need to be paid for this if he has to resort to social media to ask for what many unpaid and volunteer activists have already had for weeks? Thought that was covered under the reason he needed a “team” of paid employees? Rhetorical question, you don’t need to answer that.

He made some bold claims on his “Things Are Bad” video about how activism would suffer if he were to drop output to 3 videos a month. It seems “activism” is doing just fine without him.

One could ask where the money is going to but you’ll get a snarky response for an question everyone already knows the answer to.

This is like paying your landscaper or house cleaner for work, only to have them knock on your door telling you they don’t know where to get the supplies and they really need your assistance on that, otherwise it might not get done in time or the quality could suffer.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

My contempt for people propping up this expletive grows by the day. Every penny you send him you’re never getting back you know. He’s taking you for a fool, don’t give him the satisfaction.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    SBF My contempt for people propping up this expletive grows by the day.

Agree!! But I do think there's a lot whose first language isn't English. Hence a lot goes over their heads & they miss the nuances in his behaviour. Not to mention missing whole video posts & blogs on major grievances people have had with him. I think a post - a page back or so - was an example of someone like that. Fast Jehu also said the Holier-than-thou Reddit exZJ mods don't help!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit