It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    I could raise you umpteen times on that but I don’t proclaim it. Instead, I help others as I can with what I know of the inner workings of the Borg, which is a damned sight more than you!

This is the key to everything. We can choose to be a victim all our lives, or we can get off our arses and turn our life experiences into something good. In my experience, victimhood can only get you so far.

Lloyd has made a career faining victimhood, I say faining, because Lloyd is his own worst enemy and he has brought everything on himself. His donation count is falling steeply now. No doubt, he will blame the universe as he is a victim of gravity or something like that.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    He's also incapable of building a sustainable business

His business depends not only upon the generosity of others but also their level of engagement with this community. Very few stay involved for the long haul. Even staunch LE supporters will get bored of his content and of the exJW circle jerk in general. It’s always a cycle of people coming in and then out. His problem is that the people who stuck around dislike him by a huge margin, thus the fact he can’t shake this reputation of grifting and blowing the money of whatever tickles his fancy at the time. For this to be somewhat sustainable, he’s going to have to keep hitting the jackpot on every begging video. He did well but did not come close to getting the support back that he had in 2021. If I were him I’d recognise this as a bad sign that his grift indeed has limits.

No doubt, he will blame the universe as he is a victim of gravity or something like that.

After reading those emails, I am sure he throws a lot of shade at his wife for leaking info that ultimately doomed his business model. Unpopular opinion, but I think she needs to keep getting shit from him about how it’s all her fault. Some people evidently need it beat into them that their husband or ex is no good and they need to completely detach themselves from them and their lives. Having her name up there in the credits as a producer and him constantly bringing her name up places a target on her back, albeit indirectly. It also will eventually ensnare her children.

These children have no reason to be brought into this JW cult nonsense. It’s a common topic of conversation amongst kids what their parents do. “Fighting bad guys” is not a good answer.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Simon: He's also incapable of building a sustainable business.

The thing is, he was on the way to building one. He had a concept, that concept (reaction/commentary videos) is (inexplicably, IMO) popular on YouTube, he had a staff that was doing most of the work and letting him focus on the parts he wanted to do. The challenge would have been adapting and finding other topics in order to increase his viewership. Not a guarantee, but at least the foundation was there.

There are YouTube creators making a small (and not-so-small) fortune doing that. Evans at least had the possibility of growing the channel into something quite lucrative by not being a selfish pig of a human being. In other words, he ruined it by being unable to clear the lowest rung on the ladder.

• ExBethelitenowPIMA
    ExBethelitenowPIMA

Is it ruined though? I suspect he will carry on producing videos which is very bad for the apostate community.

Its like saying look what happens when you leave JWs you become a fat, sad bitter old pervert who has to pay for special female company

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

found this magazine article , in the 7denevo ,it's in croatian but with google ,I was able to read it in english...

https://7dnevno.hr/magazin/uncovered-open-mic-zagreb-zapocnite-tjedan-uz-autorsku-zivu-glazbu-mladih-glazbenika-i-casu-dobrog-vina/

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

The Openmic in Zagreb Instagram, you can ear his new song ..could it be he wrote this for his his wife ?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cr__wJQNh9Y/

That article is chock full of Lloyd and Lloydisms. Check out this direct quote where it consists of three sentences, yet four instances of the term "musician", of which he immediately identifies himself as one. He then repeats it for emphasis.

"Being a musician myself, I realized that Zagreb lacks a platform that would bring together unconfirmed, but not less talented musicians, enabling them to perform in front of a live audience. This was confirmed by numerous friends and fellow musicians, which encouraged me to start Uncovered Open Mic Zagreb. In the diWine bar we found an excellent partner, and to be completely honest, I myself did not expect the project to come to life so quickly and become popular. I hear from musicians of different ages and profiles every day, with and without prior experience, to apply to participate in the Open Mic," said Lloyd Evans, the initiator and initiator of this platform, a native of Manchester, where, he says, such events are commonplace.

These three sentences are a lot of unpack. Again with the criticism of Zagreb which he touched upon with his ridiculous stand-up routine. In his mind, everybody and now every locality must stack itself up to his standards, and he immediately zinged Zagreb as not having a forum where "unconfirmed" musicians could play. I reckon that term was probably translated from amateur in his original quote in English. I doubt Zagreb lacks a venue for amateur musical performances. What it does evidently lack is a bonehead who can't speak the local language organising performances in English.

But it is not good enough to call them amateur, which all of them are, especially Jabba the Hutt. Indeed they are "not less talented musicians", as if professional musicians were just lucky and amateurs generally have talent equal to that of the professionals.

Another Lloydism is his constant usage of the truth by association logical fallacy which he employs often in his exJW work. It wasn't him who felt the Open Mic would be a great thing. No, it was all these musicians who encouraged him to start this. He then states that he never envisioned the amount of success this idea of his would attain, which is the exact way he describes the beginning of his activism. People just demanded more and more videos! They told him he was great! In one of his first meltdowns here, he insisted that an unnamed and well respected poster reached out to him to compliment him on his intelligence, something which was lacking on this forum. When called out, he hides behind "well someone else said that!". This is how this guy thinks. It's why in his begging video he plants an idea that he would be perfectly fine doing something else when we all know he has no other options. He wanted to frame it as the people calling him back into activism, which he was threatening to casually leave.

From the Uncovered Open Mic platform, they invite other musicians to join these meetings. Before participating, it is necessary to register via e-mail [email protected], where it is advisable to send a few recordings of your own performances. The rule of performance is very simple: there are no covers. All performers perform exclusively their own compositions.

This is vintage Lloyd. For an amateur open mic night, which of course offers no compensation, Lloyd still wants aspiring "musicians" to apply for the "job". Oh, and he wants samples of a few recordings these people have made of themselves. Who is qualified to judge whether an amateur musician is qualified to sit for an Open Mic night? Lloyd Evans of course. He's a musician! Thought he was busy saving lives?

This played out the same way with his Spanish translation debacle of TRA which was aborted. He wanted qualified and experienced translators to send him their CV listing details of previous work, even though it was all volunteer.

And the one man who could not speak more than one language was the one to decide whether or not these people were qualified to translate into Spanish.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Yesterday ,Harrison Cother,The Truth hurts ,release is first interview on Youtube , meanwhile,7 days ago L.E. also did an interview...Numbers don't lie ...

this fascinated me. And I like to post them ,just to show how people don't like him. and for those who say he help JW,EX-JW NOT ANYMORE! Seriously he should GET A JOB, there is now other EX-JW that makes better videos than him , he's an has been or Ass been...

funny thing too ,Fith use to be friend with Lloyd , he was also on that Leah Remini show about JW...

Even though the article quoted the owner of the DiWine bar as happy with the future of Lloyd and his "team", on Instagram he announced their permanent move to "Night Club Spunk"

Now that is poetry in motion. Lloyd Evans is now performing at a Night Club that shares a name with a vulgar slang term for semen.

Might as well call it Club Ejaculation.

Here's what I heard in the lyrics:

Is this what falling out of love looks like?

Is this what falling out of love feels like?

From first infatuation, stolen kisses on the bridge

To feeling dead inside and fresh out of fucks to give

From being one that had their life that’s all that’s meant to be

To dripping colder, like you were some strange dream

There’s no more indecision. I’ve got this figured out

But there is one inside that’s something I can live without

This is happening so fast, how did this even start?

If this is how it ends I can’t help wondering.

Is this what falling out of love looks like?

Is this what falling out of love feels like?

5X

• Journeyman
    Journeyman
    ...on Instagram he announced their permanent move to "Night Club Spunk"
    Now that is poetry in motion. Lloyd Evans is now performing at a Night Club that shares a name with a vulgar slang term for semen.
    Might as well call it Club Ejaculation.

Very apt for someone unable to control his penis! I wonder if he often arrives there too early?

*ahem* Anyway...

Apparently "Spunk" is affiliated with the National and University Library in Zagreb, which is the national library of Croatia and central library of the University of Zagreb, and so is often frequented by students.

That explains the attraction for LE!

https://www.timeout.com/croatia/nightlife/spunk
    https://restaurantguru.com/Spunk-Zagreb
    https://www.zagreb.com/live-music/10000/spunk/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit