It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Thisismein1972
    Thisismein1972
    Going through someone’s accounts without them there to give an explanation is a total waste of time

A bit like his explanation of using prostitutes from some of the most trafficked countries in the world. He apparently was dating these prostitutes.

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one
    Going through someone’s accounts without them there to give an explanation is a total waste of time and all conclusions you come to are invalid as the person hasn’t given their reply, as annoying as it may be, that he won’t reply, he won’t so all you are left with is unconfirmed speculation, It is as it is.

So, after your ad hominem fallacious argument had the same effect as a bad laxative as it didn't move anyone, you're changing your argument to "going through someone's accounts without them there to give an explanation is a total waste of time." It seems to me that your hopeless effort to defend the indefensible is the real waste of time.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Going through someone’s accounts without them there to give an explanation is a total waste of time

The balance sheet doesn't lie. Lloyd had a balance of €8200 on 31 December 2022. On 24 January 2023, he claimed there was a deficit of €700.

You used to be a JW, right? Think! What does this remind you of? The accounting at the JW conventions!

"We have a deficit of $4543.09. Thank you for your support!"

He provides a great service of spending his time

Sure, if you count 1 week out of the month as "spending his time". Which he has been amply compensated for, as the filings show. Lloyd is a liar. He just got exposed as one. You can't trust anything he says, so people are doing their homework on what are publicly available documents. It's not like someone hired a PI to delve into his finances.

If he were transparent like many YTers and Patreon creators are, then perhaps we'd have more "answers".

• TonusOH
    TonusOH
    BORG OFF: Going through someone’s accounts without them there to give an explanation is a total waste of time

I wouldn't call it a total waste of time. Business/finance reporting is meant to be structured in such a way as to provide some level of transparency. So you can get at least a few answers. And while it helps to have someone there to explain any discrepancies or provide explanations, I would not trust Evans to be honest or forthcoming.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Oh Really ? well since you seems to be such a expert on how wonderful Lloyd Evans videos are, have you seen those 2 ?

one from July 4 2018 , the other from Dec. 29 2019 , were well ,well, well, he goes through Watchtower Accounts without them to give an explanation about it ?

I dare you to go on those Youtube videos and leave HIM the same comment you made here!

picking through his(Watchtower) accounts like this just shouts out jealousy because he(They) has been successful ...

And lets see how Your activist SAVIOR react to your post .

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

He was raking in the cash for accusing Watchtower for its lack of transparency. So now lack of transparency is a waste of time. You are climbing the mirror here. I feel sorry for you in your desperation to invent things to make him appear decent. It is not working. It is a big no for me.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

And now I'm mad . Time to release the menopause KRAKEN ! There is 2 kind of Lloyd Worshippers .You have your basic Flying monkeys. but most of them don't come on this forum ,on this thread to leave Stupid and Mean comment. Then there is the Number 2 .and yes Pun intended here !, I call them the YABUT , STILL UP HIS Butt!

There the one that say .Yes I know he cheated on his wife YA BUT his videos help so much the Ex- JW community !I know he went to Thailand . .. YA BUT his book was a great help for me waking up !

Those to me are worst than the Flying Monkey! They come in here ,knowing full well this tread is all about how Lloyd Evans is toxic , just to argue and give us Lecture how we should all stop talking about HIM and get a life ?

And yes i'm talkin about you mister I was a M.S, when i was a JW. A.K.A.BORG.OFF! Like the song said: That don't impress me much!

A lot of people on this part of the forum are working very hard to make research , tell there personnel experience they had with L.E. document some events that happened in the past . all that to show how Toxic and dangerous that #^&%$ is for the Ex-jw community . Do you know how disrespectful you are when you come in here to Argue , make SNARKY , CONDESCENDING , remark on somebodies post ?

Clearly you Don't agree with what is being post here, so may I suggest you start your own thread on this forum , where you can talk about all the wonderful videos of M.Evans that help you ,even though YABUT , you never gave him any money...who knows, maybe there will be others YABUT that will join you on your forum page , you can maybe start a club, a support group. have a once a year meeting on Zoom or in person where you can all join hands and sing : Kumbaya my LLOYD .Kumbaya...

Hey anything to not see you anymore.

P.S. YABUT still Up Lloyd Butt was not my first choice to describe him by the way...But I thought Lloyd Tapeworms would be too mean...Either way they sure like to be up his flat ASS.and drink is Youtube KOOLAID!

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    And now I'm mad . Time to release the menopause KRAKEN !

They managed to transform the meekest person ever on here into a saber toothed tiger. 😉

• BORG OFF
    BORG OFF

Toblerone, I’m really sorry for upsetting you so much, if only I had known other opinions weren’t welcome ,

If Raymond franz had used prostitutes and was a narcissist would it make crisis of conscience any less valuable? It would be a shame they weren’t an upstanding human that we could respect but C OF C would still be accurate and useful

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

These Cedarites are out of control.

(@NewInTheTruth is a CSA survivor)

This is happening right now on Twitter.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit