It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Hardly an inspiring thing to say to his donors, many of whom were already higher tier.

Basically he said to them whatever they are pledging right now is not enough. Not even close to break even and the channel cannot grow if it doesn't get new level of patrons.

His gratitude is legendary

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

The whole business about money just makes me sick. I’m sorry but who can stand watching someone take advantage of vulnerable people…..it sickens me.

I am ashamed of Lloyd Evans. For as much as I’m sure he wishes he never knew me, I can assure him that the feeling is certainly mutual.

I can’t even comment further about it.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I don't know what the frequency of his uploads is, or how current the content is. I think the former is more important than the latter. If you are paying him a monthly fee and you are getting less and less in return, the value for your dollar goes down. Either you look for a lower tier of support to switch to, or you cancel for a month or two to see if he gets back on track. If the amount of content is going down and he is also talking about reducing it to a trickle, or stopping altogether... that is the start of a death spiral.

And that is just talking content and value-for-your-dollar. How many of his remaining supporters are wondering what he is referring to when he mentions misinformation campaigns and internet bullies targeting him? How many of them will seek out information that he is not giving them, and learn things about him that will make them question their support? More than 500 of them so far, it seems to me. And so the number will keep dwindling until the only ones left are that core of hardcore supporters who cannot let him go. But I don't think they will be enough to prevent the ship from going under.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

But I don't think they will be enough to prevent the ship from going under.

He also needs to change his lifestyle. A while ago he posted he was writing 2 books one of which was an analysis of the Bible from a scholar viewpoint. Also 2 blog entries per month and so on. He seems to be forced to put the bar too high for him then of course with his abilities alone he is not able to keep the word of his promises. If you breakdown what you get for the money as you said, you get really nothing in return. Many countries are going into recession too. You need to work really hard to convince them to stay. The issue is that he blames the lack of money for poor content. He doesn't realise that HE IS the poor content.

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

Last year it was his daughter haircut , and now MILK ?

• 144thousand_and_one
    144thousand_and_one

This is the FINA site where you can view and download the financial statements for Ipsilon Media. It has 2020, 2021 and 2022 financial statements posted. https://infobiz.fina.hr/landing

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

399 Woo Hoo!

• DerekMoors
    DerekMoors
    399 Woo Hoo!

Imagine the drop next week after the 1st. He's already back to where he was before his begging campaign.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    This is the FINA site where you can view and download the financial statements for Ipsilon Media.

144001 - This is all I can get. I don't see any link to download financial statements.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

LMSA

They said they had already financials maybe they are working out how to upload PDF files. Let's wait

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit