It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Vintage
    Vintage

Now if only his counter-part would do the same.

• Yooters
    Yooters

Would that be Boris Evans😝?

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Hmmm, it would be pronounced Bore-us Evans. I like it!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

His recent videos are struggling to get to 5k views.

If he manages to branch out to other subjects that’s a plus I’d say. He can do less harm that way, and might just give up JW videos altogether. Although I doubt there’s much of a market for videos of atheists making making insincere interviews with wacky believers. And “God’s Buffet” - what an awful title. Grifter through and through.

• Vintage
    Vintage

So, watch out Baptists, Methodists, Kabbalah, and Baha’i. Evans may soon be soliciting tell-all stories from your members. He will give priority to secret recordings of the meetings of those in your highest echelons. Maybe he will revise that awful “God’s Buffet” title to, “Down with Babylon: Bring it on”.

•  Debra
    Debra

Yes he's got to do something to cling on. the fact he's writing a second book and branching out means he admits if only to himself that he's finished trying to fleece this community, that earlier post he made on Twitter saying he is thinking of passing the baton to the younger generation did not bring in the flood of "oh no please stay we love you" response he was clearly fishing for

• vienne
    vienne

The very definition of hypocrisy:

When he first took office I was convinced Boris would be the shortest serving PM ever as his lies & incompetence would soon be exposed. Instead he has been allowed to linger long enough to redraw the map of British politics and make lying and corruption the norm.

He could substitute his own name for Boris's and it would be as valid.
  • Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas

He’s a walking pile of contradictions. He went absolutely batshit over Brexit, blocking people left and right who expressed support. Though it is common for a British expat in a country like Croatia to keep a bank account in local currency and one in pound sterling, the very lengths he went to in describing how a devaluing of his reserve currency would affect his finances was a bit revealing as to how much he had in savings.

He then wrote a lengthy blog post for his Lloyd Evans website advocating for a Brexit re-vote after admitting that even though he was eligible and registered, he did not vote in the referendum or in the recent election.

This after several tweets about how Johnson was about to become prime minister even though he did not vote!

Perhaps he needs to open a third account in Thai Baht?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Makes you wonder, if he has a lot of money, why did he choose to stay in the same house as his parents in law all these years?

I realised he must be doing pretty well when they had an earthquake a few years ago, and people were sending him a lot of money, he made a comment that people didn’t need to send so much money because they were in no danger of being homeless. At the time I thought he must have received significant amounts of money to prompt him to make that partial brake on the volume. Now, with everything we know, the mind boggles how much money people must have been sending him that even he thought it was too much.

• Listener
    Listener

Slimboyfat, I wouldn't be surprised if the request to stop sending money came from his wife and her family rather than himself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit