It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

Just an update to this thread

It's been a long 10 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

• Toblerone5
    Toblerone5

The end credits on his new youtube video , the interview with scientology Mike Rinder is new. It used to be only his name and tibor ...

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    The end credits on his new youtube video , the interview with scientology Mike Rinder is new. It used to be only his name and tibor

Wow look who just got promoted, and just in time for the one year anniversary of her husband telling the world that he has no mastery of his penis in all affairs except one - his wife! That’s some action he has no problem staying away from. Dijana Evans - great wife, mother, and assistant producer, horrible fuck.

I would have suggested she start her own OnlyFans page had she wanted to debase herself for money. But working for her comprised husband as he continues his work in CSA will do.

Thanks for illustrating who the “we” was in his begging tweets, Toblerone5.

#Complicit

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    That’s some action he has no problem staying away from. Dijana Evans - great wife, mother, and assistant producer, horrible fuck

She was certainly aware of the flow of cash that has been generating over the years. And the BMW. And the paid holidays. And the 5 star hotel. Wasn't she assisting her husband whilst still in the org doing business with the brothers and sisters, a business that generated some issues?

• Vintage
    Vintage

Lloydevansparody, it was convenient that your post on "long 10 years" landed at the top of this page. That made it work out nicely in my screenshot of your post along with our year-old title.

• vienne
    vienne

Does Lloyd Boy realize that he's become irrelevant? He lost most of his patrons. His videos are on the silly side, repetitious, full of logic faults, resembling a 7 year old's "that's not fair!"

• Simon
    Simon
    He immediately labels his survey as some sort of public service to the forum

His surveys were never anything but complete bullshit. Anyone who believes that you can take an accurate measure of how current JWs are feeling via an apostate website is off their head.

But it wasn't about the survey, it was about an opportunity to claim that something was costing money that he wanted donations for.

Some "worthy cause" even though it made no sense.

• Simon
    Simon
    He say then : I'm gonna say...2 or 3 months in between...

His "I'm gonna say" was the equivalent of when a Dr asks you how many units of alcohol you drink a week. Everyone thinks "shit, I can't tell the truth, what was the limit again? I need to be somewhere close to that at least".

That was his "thinking" before he answered. If you are visiting prostitutes so regularly for such an extended period of time, I suspect you know exactly how often you're doing it without having to think.

Especially as that was the whole subject of the video in the first place.

If a Dr arranges an appointment and says "we'll talk about your alcohol consumption" there is no way you don't mentally prepare and know the answers before hand.

But the whole thing was an act, that's why he kept pausing the performance when "Mr YouTuber" couldn't work a video feed.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    Lloydevansparody, it was convenient that your post on "long 10 years" landed at the top of this page. That made it work out nicely in my screenshot of your post along with our year-old title.

I could brag about myself saying that that was cleverly planned but it was not 😉 I will try to plan it for the 11th though

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    She was certainly aware of the flow of cash that has been generating over the years. And the BMW. And the paid holidays. And the 5 star hotel.

A lot of the explanations of her behaviour and why she seems to just shrug off the abuse from Lloyd all these years seem to be centred round her culture. I get it, Croatian culture is patriarchal in nature and the man’s voice carries more weight than the woman’s. Fucked up and you’d think someone who is so tuned into environmental issues and animal rights as she is would stop to think about her rights as a wife, a woman, and a human being, not to mention the protective instinct as a daughter of elderly parents for protect THEM from HIM. That’s a huge disconnect there, especially seeing him regularly threaten them with withholding the grandchildren. Who’s acting like the JW here? And who is acting like the JW WIFE?

My question for her is in what culture is it NOT considered extremely rude and discourteous to accept $15K from strangers halfway round the world for a free & all expense paid holiday? That was just the amount that was not covered by donations.

If a family member pulls out $15K and says they are sending me on holiday, I tell them NO. Thanks but keep your money. Now that’s a family member. If a stranger or “online friend” offers the same, I really protest.

Really, in what culture is this OK? Gypsy? Any Gypsies here? Am I being harsh?

Someone tries to give me a BMW, I insist on paying them, at least something. Am I off-base here?

Wasn't she assisting her husband whilst still in the org doing business with the brothers and sisters, a business that generated some issues?

That’s a good point, especially 10 years ago when his Croatian couldn’t have consisted much more than hello, goodbye and I would like two Big Macs, an extra large fries and large Coke. So in the KH when they were still both attending or at least she was, she HAD to have been the one communicating with the other JWs they were farming the work out to. She also had to have known what they were charging and how much they were profiting on the work of others. And how did the elders catch onto this if someone had not complained to them about their business practices?

I remember when Lloyd was saying on the livestream that his wife did not want to be seen as a victim. Probably because she wasn’t a victim, but rather an active participant.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit