It's been a long 9 years Lloyd Evans / John Cedars

by Newly Enlightened 11530 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

It’s nearly the anniversary of “Lloydgate” 31 January….what’s everyone doing? What should the M7 do?

• Vintage
    Vintage

Banana split with three flavors of ice cream, topped with nuts and chocolate syrup?

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody
    $40,183 is for the entirety of the JC/LE channel since it was started in 2012.

Yes but YT adopted SuperChat in 2017 and he started in 2018. Also $40k in Croatia is not the same as $40k in SanDiego

• Indoubtbigtime
    Indoubtbigtime

I can see him moving to the UK this year as he will have a hard time dating in Croatia if he does speak the language

$40K from super chats alone, then all his other donations and then all his advertising revenue plus merch and book sales

• JeffT
    JeffT

Kim, LMSA or anybody else that might know the answers to a couple of questions.

I was initially interested in AAWA and sent my contact info with a view to joining their organization. Then the "John Cedars" signature scandal broke and I decided I didn't want anything to do with them. From my business background, I knew he couldn't sign that form, and couldn't imagine somebody dumb enough to do so. So the question: Did the state (Arizona or New Mexico i think) come down on them so they changed the form, or did somebody see what was wrong and fix it?

Second question. In the US it is common feature of business contracts to specify a location for any court action. For example one of my last jobs was Controller for a company that raised money in Japan and bought apartments here. All our contracts specified that investor legal issues would be handled by Japanese courts. If it involved the building the US courts in Seattle would have jurisdiction.

Do Lloyd's contracts with Patreon and/or his employees and investors have similar language? If so, that would be a major hangup for his court actions. Just curious.

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    It’s nearly the anniversary of “Lloydgate” 31 January….what’s everyone doing? What should the M7 do?

Since we’re talking about Superchats, do a livestream and donate ALL Superchats to The Exodus Road:

https://theexodusroad.com/

Whether you raise $20 or $2000, it will always be $1, €1, £1 more than anything he gave to an anti sex trafficking charity. Or any charity other than himself for that matter.

Provide receipts after the donation is made.

This isn’t about bringing down a grifter. It’s about bringing awareness to a human trafficking problem that this fat and disgusting sack of shit has reduced to playing the victim.

Idk. Up to you really.

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO

Hey Jeff I am sorry I don’t know the information regarding the AAWA/John Cedars issue.

Do Lloyd's contracts with Patreon and/or his employees and investors have similar language?

Lloyd (as far as I’m aware) only has one employee and that is Tibor, no one else was an employee nor were required to sign anything to collaborate with him. None of the M7 were patrons of lloyd at the 31/1/2021 or after so there wouldn’t be an issue there either 👍

• KIMSILVIO
    KIMSILVIO
    Idk. Up to you really.

An excellent idea!

• Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Las Malvinas son Argentinas
    Did the state (Arizona or New Mexico i think) come down on them so they changed the form, or did somebody see what was wrong and fix it?

It was Arizona. A forum poster named fizzywiglet called the relevant Arizona authorities and got some info regarding whether using a pseudonym on incorporation documents was illegal - it was. She posted her results here. As for what prompted AAWA to remove “John Cedars” from these documents, it is best known to them (or “him” I should say). JLE was already out as president after starting fights and then playing the victim. He wasn’t long for that work anyway as donations and support had dried up and it was clear he wasn’t getting anything from AAWA other than plane tickets to Tucson.

I’d reckon they saw what was posted on here and when JLE resigned it was a matter of housekeeping to get him off and end that particular controversy.

• lloydevansparody
    lloydevansparody

Since we’re talking about Superchats, do a livestream and donate ALL Superchats to The Exodus Road:

https://theexodusroad.com/

Ahh The Exodus Road

A brilliant idea as usual from LMSA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit